•Queen of Mean•

________👑_________

The V.K.'s arrived in Auradon and everyone got out of the car to greet the new v.k's. All of the villains were outside, hanging around the limo while the V.K.'s made sure their children had what they needed to go to Auradon.

***

Carlos and Jay were with the boys, alongside their dad with them, hugging his boys before they left with Jay and Carlos.

"All right, boys." Carlos smiled.

"Let's hit the road." Jay added.

The two twins let go of their father, and Carlos and Jay pulled them towards the car.

"You're gonna see him soon, okay?" Carlos reassured him, and walking away with the boy.

***
Dizzy was placing her thing in the thruck, while Evie was behind her and Dizzy's grandmother was next to her, staring at her granddaughter putting her stuff away.

"You have everything?" Dizzy's grandmother asked her.

Dizzy nodded. "Yes, I have everything."

"Are you sure?" Granny asked again.

"I'm sure, Granny." Dizzy reassured her.

"Oh, really?"

Then Granny pulled out a glue gun, making Dizzy gasp in surprise with a huge smile on her face.

"My glue gun." Dizzy smiled, grabbing the glue gun out of her grandmother's hand.

The grandmother stayed silent for a moment and spoke. "I don't know what you're going to do without me." She said, trying to sound calm but really she was sad that Dizzy will be leaving her.

"I'll miss you." Dizzy smiled up at her.

The grandmother stared at her for a moment.
"Go on, go on." She waved her hand, telling Dizzy to get in the car already.

Dizzy looked back at Evie who nodded her head, which made Dizzy turn back to her Granny and hug her really tight.

"Bye, granny." Dizzy muffled through the hug.

The grandmother was surprised by the sudden action and wanted to hug her back, but decided to pat Dizzy on the back and pull away from the hug, walking Dizzy to the car door.

***

Ben and Mal were with Celia, Y/n was with Quinn but Quinn was next to Celia.

Celia offered to take Quinn's backpack, and she did let her. Then Ben stepped up to help.

"Here, let me help get this off of you." Ben offered to Celia, but was slightly disturb by this and took off her own backpack and placing throwing it inside the thruck.

"Oh.

"Okay."

Ben clapped his hands. "Let's go and do this..." Celia didn't even listen to Ben, she just grabbed Quinn by her hand and walking past Ben, getting inside the car.
That made Mal and Y/n laugh lightly at what just had happened.

***

Eventually, the V.K.'s, Ben and the other little kids got into the limo. Everyone was cheering once again and closing the doors for them and letting Jay drive away.

***

Evie and Dizzy were both sitting next to each other, and Evie wanted to tell Dizzy something.

"So, as soon as we get to Auradon, you have to try ice cream." Evie requested.