👑 Discussion 👑

___________👑 Morning 👑___________

An early morning in Auradon, Mal, Ben, Fairy Godmother and Ben's parents were all in a room, wanting to talk about the situation that had happened yesterday, with Hades and Y/n getting hurt, even Mal. They can't have another villain on the loose again, they already have Uma to take care of but now Hades almost escapes the Isle.

"I think we all know why we're here." The Beast started. "The people are in a panic about Hades. He almost got out." Ben scoffs lightly.

Fairy Godmother nodded. "Who knows what he would've done if he had escaped?"

"We can't risk having another villain on the loose." The Beast stated firmly.

"...I really think this is my fault." Mal muttered, starting to tear up a bit. "I'm supposed to protect Auradon."

Ben turned to her. "You did, and you do protect Auradon."

Mal looked at him. "Ben. Not only I couldn't protect Auradon, but I had to protect my sister and now she got hurt once again because of me."

Ben couldn't say anything, all he did was stare at Mal.

"Every time we open the barrier, we're exposed to danger." The Beast spoke. "Maleficent, Uma, Hades." He added.

Then suddenly, Ben's phone started ringing, making Ben turn around and grab his phone out of his pocket, looking at the text message that someone had send him.

Ben turned back to everyone, with a unease look. "Maleficent's scepter and the queen's crown have been stolen." He announced, making everyone gasp.

"Uma." The Beast muttered.

"We don't know that, Dad." Ben looked at him.

"...When the people hear this, they will never wanna leave their houses. What do we tell them?" Belle questioned, and glanced over at Mal who was thinking. "Mal? What do we do? How do we keep evil out of Auradon?" She asked Mal.

Mal thought for a moment, trying to figure out what she should do. And there's on one way to protect Auradon from the villains.

"...I think that there's only...one way to guarantee their safety." Mal spoke slowly, trying to hold back her tears. "And I think that there..." She pauses for a moment, trying to say the sentence.

"...can't be anymore going in and out." Mal stated, making Ben look at her. "I think that we have to close the barrier... forever." She declared.

The room went silent for a second, Ben stared at Mal in disbelief and glanced over at his parents and Fairy Godmother who were all nodding, agreeing with Mal's idea.

Ben shook his head. "No." He mumbles, turning away from his parents and walking away to the other room that was there.

"Son."

"No."

"Ben." Mal mumbled.

"No, no, no, no."

"Ben." Mal walked over to him and stood right in front of him. "Hey. I do not want to take away your dream. Because it was so beautiful." She said, staring into Ben's eyes, that were sad. "And it is why I fell in love with you. But as King, and as Queen... what's our duty?" She asked him.

"...To protect Auradon." Ben answered, making Mal nod her head with a weak smile. "But do you know what would this mean? All those kids. Are you prepared for that?" He asked her.

"I know what it means...and no, I'm not prepared for it." Mal replied with a sad tone. "I just think that we have no other choice."

Then the Beast stepped up, trying to see his son that it's the best way to do.