a small spiel of my thoughts on shifting

so, i've been trying off-and-on to shift since about 2021? i don't remember the EXACT timeline but it was sometime in there. I first tried to shift in late 2020-early 2021 and got some results, the first time i tried i got some symptoms and felt like I was floating. for a long time i gave up on trying but i started again maybe halfway through 2022 and have come close to shifting since then.

I would say if you want to shift try your hardest to find a method that works for you. for me listening to subliminals, 8d audio and soothing music and ambience like rain works really well so far, as well as just laying in bed regulating my breathing and thinking of my DR, trying to visualize it. For some people the pillow or raven methods work better. it really all depends on who you are and what you like, as well as how hyper your mind is. i've heard 8d subliminals are really good for those with ADHD.

i also personally like scripting because it helps me to envision what my DR is like, which improves my experience. if you don't like scripting then don't worry about it. 

Basically just go with your gut and do what works best for you. shifting is a very individual experience and thus works differently for all of us.

if you'd like to see the subliminals and audios that work well for me, you can find them here ---->

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrkUh9xq5gzzdKUK7u41nrU04gLsuqS-n