One

I change into my yoga pants before lunch. I meet my friends Jade and Diane at our table. "Nice booty, girl," Diane says, teasing me. I roll my eyes and eat my pizza. Jade nudges me with her elbow. "Have you met the new kid yet," she asks. I frown. "What new kid," I ask and Diane almost chokes on her food. They both look at me as if I just grew two more eyes or something. "Oh my god. He's in our gym class. You'll know him when you see him," Diane smirks then throws the rest of her food away.

After science is over, I wait for Jade so we can walk to gym together. She links her arm with mine. "Hey. Ready to get your ass stared at by ten guys who don't do anything in gym but that ," she says. I can tell she's being serious. "That sounds fun. I should've wore jogging pants instead of these," I complain when we walk into the gym. No one looks at us as we walk to our spot in the front. Diane walks in wearing shorts, showing of her pale legs. "Don't say it Paige. I can feel you thinking about it," she says before I do say something. Our teacher walks in and tells us that it's a free day. Jade squeals and runs to get a jump rope. Diane and I look at each other and go towards the bleachers. Someone beat us to our spot. "Is that the new kid," I ask, Diane nods. Damn, he's hot. I shake my head and scoff. "Where are you going," Diane asks crossing her arms. I smile at her then look at the new boy. "To talk to him," I say matter of factly.
I turn and walk up the bleachers to the lonely kid. He looks up at me and smirks. "Hey," I say, my face heating up,"I'm Paige. Are you new?" He nods then motions for me to sit down. "I'm Harry. It's nice to meet you," he says. I almost pass out from how polite he is. I look around the gym and spot Jade and Diane watching us. "Are those your friends," Harry asks, turning pink. "Uhh, yeah. Sometimes. Speaking of which, would you like to be my friend or do want to stay alone," I asks.
Harry looks at me and I notice this eyes go to my lips. I smirk. "I'll give you time to think, okay? See you later," I pat his shoulder and get up. Jade waves me over to her. Just as I take a step, a hand encases my wrist. I turn around and see Harry standing up holding my arm. "I would appreciate it if you became my friend. I think we would get on well," his green eyes search mine. I smile. "Could I have my arm back," I tease. He lets go and I go to my friends. I can't help the blush on my face when I get to Jade and Diane. "So, what did Harry Styles want to say that kept you so long,"Diane smirks. I lower my eyes and sigh. Better sooner than later. "He wants to be friends with me and I said sure. So now Harry and I are friends," I tell them and Jade's jaw drops open. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, do you want to go to the movies with me tonight," Harry's voice sounds behind me. I turn and look up at him. Wow, he's tall.
My brain has trouble forming words so I just nod. "Cool. Oh and you two are welcome to come along, if you like," he's smiling at their reactions. "Uhh, me and Diane were already going shopping so sorry. Maybe next time," Jade lies but Harry can't tell.
I shoot her a look and she looks away. The bell rings. "Well, I'll see you guys later. Let's go Harry. We can hang out before the movie," I say linking my arm with his and we walk away.