Five

"Did you have a good day at school," pa asks me, clearly noticing the smile on my face. "Uhh, yeah. I did actually. I'm going out with Harry again but its not til later so I'm gonna get as much homework done as possible," I inform him, he high fives me on my way by. "That's my little girl," he says, pridefully. I get to work on my math and English first because it takes the longest to do.
After two hours, I'm finally done with my work. I lay back on my bed. Harry didn't give a specific time so I just lounge around my room. There's a knock on my door then it opens. "Harry's here. He's in the living room," pa tells me. I thank him then change into yoga pants and put on my vans. After I grab my phone, I jog down the stairs. Harry looks at me with a knowing smile. "Be safe okay," ma says. I laugh. "We will. I'm your only child I have to be the best I can for you guys," I say hugging her. "Harry, don't hurt our baby girl. I will find out," pa says but there is a little bit of a threat in there. "I love you, pa," I kiss his cheek then Harry takes my hand and leads me out to his car. I notice he's wearing joggers and a jacket. "So," I begin when he gets in the car," where are we going?" He looks at me. "You like getting me aroused, don't you," he asks raising an eyebrow.
I flush and look out the window. "I just like being comfortable around you. Is that an issue," I ask, tease him by putting my feet up on dash. His eyes do a quick scan of my body then go back to the road. "It is with me. You know how I get around you," he says. I smile and put my hand on his leg. He tenses then slowly relaxes. He's not even trying to hide the bulge in his pants. He sees me looking. "Like what you see? Cuz I do," his voice gets lower and I pull my feet off the dash. Shit. I've awaken the beast. "Harry, stop looking at me like that," I say. "Change of plans. We're going to my place. My parents aren't ever home so we can watch movies. Maybe make out," he says, showing off his dimples.

Harry's house is pretty big. No wonder he's a loner, there's no one he can share it with. "My parents bought this house for me then left. I don't know where they are," he confesses, scratching his head. I look at him. "You really don't have to be alone," I tell him. "I'm not. My little brother has his own room but he's usually with our parents most days," the realization hits both of us, I almost fall over. "Harry, I could move in with you. I mean you did say you wanted to start your life over with me in it," I point out and his face lights up. He lifts me off the floor in a rib crushing hug. An accidental moan ecsapes my lips and he sets me down. "Did you just moan at me," he says, lustfully. I back away while shaking my head.
"I think you did. Let me show you what happens when you do that," I get grabbed and carried to what I'm guessing is his rooms. I get dropped onto his bed and he shuts the door. He straddles me and pulls off his shirt. My jaw drops open. "Whoa,"I gasp running my hand down his body. His eyelids flutter. I feel him get harder. " Paige, please. I have to relieve myself," he tugs at my pants,"May I?" I'm going to die. "Do whatever you want," I say then regret it by the look he gives me. "You sure," he pulls his pants off along with mine and my shirt,"I don't want to hurt you." He pushes himself against me then kisses me. I moan again and he smiles against my mouth. Harry's lips trail down my body until he gets to my underwear. He looks up at me. I nod and he pulls them off.
He kisses around my opening then starts licking around. My back arches off the bed as his pace speeds up. "Harry," I gasp pulling his hair. He moans then kisses up my body. He pulls his boxers off and slides into me. I gasp but it doesn't last long because Harry's has his lips against mine. My nails dig into his back and he groans. His thrusts get faster and rougher. Our breathing is ragged and the pain is almost too much.
The edges of my vision go black. "Harry, please! I can't.....," I start shaking. He releases inside of me then pulls out. My adrenaline is pumping and my body isn't obeying my brain. "That fucking hurt," I gasp and Harry makes circle patterns on my stomach with his finger. "I'm sorry. It's like a drug, you know. Once you start its really hard to stop. I love you," he says kissing my nose. "I love you, Harry," I say. My eyelids close. He kisses my cheek and everything fades.