Six

I wake up with a pounding headache. What happened to me? My legs hurt. I sit up and almost barf because I'm so dizzy. My clothes are strewn across the room. It's not mine. Tentatively, I get up and put clothes on. I look for my shoes so intently, I notice the door opens until give up my search.
My mind races. "You don't look so good, Paige," Harry says pushing his wet hair out of his face.
I look at him then start crying. "I can't believe we did that," I cry into my hands. Harry wraps his arms around me. He kisses my shoulder and rubs my back. "I gotta go home, Harry. I'm sorry," I say pulling out of his grip. I spot my shoes and put them on.
Jogging down the stairs wasn't a good idea. A huge wave nausea hits me and I fall down the remaining stairs. Footsteps come thundering down the stairs. "Oh my god! Paige," Harry exclaims picking me up off the floor. He lays me on the couch. "I need to go home. My parents are going to be worried," I plead. He shakes his head. "No you need to stay still. I'm going to call my doctor and see if he can come and check out what's going on," he tells me, stroking my forehead.
I've already broken out in a sweat. "I'm really hot and tired," I whisper. Harry kisses my cheek then walks away with his phone against his ear. "Yeah. Could you send someone over to check my girlfriend? She's sick. Like fell down the stairs, pale skin, tired and sweating sick," I hear Harry say. My eyes close and my breaths become very shallow. "Okay. Thank you," he hangs up them comes back to me. I try to grab his hand but my arm won't move. "Harry," I say softly,"I can't breathe. I think something might've gone wrong when we rushed it."
He rubs my forehead with his thumb. "I know and I'm truly sorry," his other hand rubs my stomach. I smile and sigh.

After the doctor leaves, I feel so much better. If better means still nauseated because of some drug I was given and weak joints, then yeah I feel better. "Should I call your parents? So they know what's happening," Harry asks from the kitchen. I struggle to go to him since I can't yell. I will throw up if I yell. "Uhh, sure, but if my ma wants to talk to me, let me talk to her. Got it," I tell him he nods," Good."