Nine

Paige's POV

I get up and hear Harry lightly snoring. I brush loose strands away form his face and he smiles. "What are you doing," sleep deepening his voice. I kiss his forehead. "Getting up early. We still have school. I just want to take a shower," I tell him getting off the bed. He grabs my hand and pulls my body on top of his. "You're not going anywhere without me. Especially the shower," he growls and I feel my eyes get big. "Harry, its the shower. I can survive without you watching over me. Remember what happened last time," I raise an eyebrow then push off of him and run to the bathroom. 

I turn on the shower, strip down to nothing and get in. The hot water on my back feels great. I hear the door open then close. "Get out," I say. "No. Its my bathroom. Don't worry, I just have to pee then I'm going to get dressed," he says and I turn the water off,"Done already? Need a towel?" I roll my eyes and get out of the shower. "No, you've seen my body before. I don't have any of my clothes  here so I'll have to wear your clothes until I go home and gather my things," I tell him and I can tell he's not listening. I shake my head and brush past him and go to his room. 

"Wait, what did you say? I got.....distracted," Harry says, clearing his throat and trying to hide his embarrassment. I smile and look through his drawers for some underwear. There's a soft touch on my butt and I jump onto his dresser. "Damn. I'm sorry. I thought you knew I was behind you," his face is red. I hop off the dresser. "Get me clothes. In the meantime, I'm going to make breakfast. We have an hour before we need to leave," I steal his shirt off the floor, throw it on over my naked body and run down the stairs to the kitchen. 

At school, I keep to myself.... or try to. Jade tries to get under my skin, it almost works. Without Harry at school, I feel vulnerable. "Paige, Diane is gone," she says at lunch trying to get my attention off the empty seats at our table. It works. I look at her with big eyes. "What? Where'd she go," the words rush out and I grip her arms. I see the tears well up in her eyes. "She moved away. I promised not to tell you but I couldn't deal with keeping secrets from you," she confesses, I hug her. 

"Its okay. I still have you, right," I pull away and look into her eyes for confirmation and she nods, "I need to tell you something too. But I need you to promise that you won't get mad or run away screaming, okay." 

Once again, she nods. I take a deep breath and start. My phone rings just as the first word comes out of my mouth. I roll my eyes so hard it feel as if they'll fall out. "Hang on," I pull my phone out and of course I see Harry's sleeping face. I smirk then answer it. 

"Hey. What do you want," I ask. 

"Whoever you're with, bring them home with you. Right now," he tells me. 

"Uhh, why? What's wrong, babe?"

"Just hurry, please." The sound of his voice makes my heart pound and Jade sees the worry on my face. I hang up, grab her wrist and drag her behind me while running out of the school. I know all the attention is on us but I don't care. I need to get out of this school. "Jade, where's your car," I ask stopping out side to catch my breath. "I didn't drive. I walked to school. Sorry, what's going on. I'm so confused," she says nervously. I shrug and shake my head. "I don' t really know. I think Harry's in trouble. Or something," I tell her she nods. 

"Well, lead the way," she says and I start walking. 

It only takes about three minutes to walk because of the big hurry I'm in but when we get the his house, everything seems fine. "Harry," I make our presence known. In response there's a thump then footsteps pounding down the stairs. "Oh, hey. Come here," Harry says slightly whispering. I slowly make my way to the stairs and stop at the bottom. "Are you okay? You were being weird on the phone," I say. He locks his eyes with mine then a huge smile spreads across his face. 

"I knew it would work. I wanted to show you what I was making. You didn't have to bring Jade but its okay. She can see it too," he says waving her to come with us. The expression on her face says it all. "Uhh, I have to go back to school. Sorry, my teachers aren't as nice as yours are. I'll see you later, Paige," she says, peers at Harry then leaves. I shrug. "What do you have to show me,"I prompt him and he jumps. He takes my hand and leads me up the stairs to a new room. 

"I made room for you and the baby," he says squeezing my hand. The walls are painted white and lilac stripes and all the furniture matches. Its really beautiful. "I'm guessing you like it by the tears," he says and I jump. I forgot he was standing there. All I can do is nod. I turn and look at him. "You did all this by yourself? You really are something special, Styles," I tell him and he smiles then kisses my forehead. I venture farther into the room. There's a double door closet, a dresser near the bed lilac  curtains and a crib near the window. 

My feet leave the ground followed by my back being pressed against the bed. Harry kiss me while sliding his hand up my shirt. I gasp because his hand is ice cold. His other hand grips my thigh and the kiss gets heated. I run my hands through his hair and pull. A low guttural sound rumbles in Harry's throat causing my breath to catch.