Seven

Harry keeps his arm around me while we're in the shower. As I'm going to walk out. I could but I'm not going to. "Do you purposely keep your butt hidden from me? It's huge," his remark makes my blush deepen. I laugh. "You just didn't notice. You were to busy watching my thighs jiggle in the yoga pants. Clearly," I tell him and he shrugs. He kisses my shoulder and squeezes my sides. I can't figure out how I'm gonna help Harry with his problem. "Babe, remember your promise," he asks as if reading my thoughts. My face is fully red. I look down at my feet. "Uhh, I don't know how to help. I've never had anything going into my ass. Just shit coming out....literally," I joke he laughs with me. He puts his hand under the running water then puts two fingers in my bumhole. I put my hand on the shower wall to steady myself. "Oh my god," I gasp once he moves his fingers around. Then the pain is gone. I bend over, pretending to get the body wash but I'm not. Harry knows too because he inserts himself into my bumhole. I cry out in pain. "You asked for this," he makes a point to say that before he thrusts.
I almost pass out from the overload of pain. Harry has to hold onto my sides so I don't fall. My moans fill up the small space and before I know it, Harry's cum fulls me up. Once he pulls out, I step out of the shower and collapse onto the floor. I feel my heart pounding so hard I fear it may explode. The water turns off and Harry steps out while grabbing a towel and wrapping it around him. "Never again," I say, barely above a whisper. I feel body leave the floor and a sound of protest squeeze its way out of my mouth.

Hours go by before I can walk again. Once I can, I have Harry take me home. Seeing as how its Sunday, my parents aren't home. Harry offers to say but I tell him no. Twenty minutes go by and he finally leaves. I call my ma but it goes to voicemail. "Damn it! Come on," I going to my room, letting my Aussie accent come out. Yes, I'm part Australian, deal with it.
I'm just really good at hiding things when I don't want people to know. I lounge around my room then go back downstairs. "I'm so bored. Poor Harry, I made him leave even though no one was home," I say to the walls. I feel so bad its crazy. It's only been about an hour. It's six o clock so I decide to watch a superhero movie. About halfway through, my parents come home. "Hey, Paige. Didn't expect to see you til tomorrow. What brought you back," ma asks sitting next to me on the couch. I lean my head on her shoulder. "I missed you guys so I came home. I couldn't handle it," I tell her and she pats my cheek. She smiles at me and pa squeezes my shoulder. "We missed you too, sweetie," pa says then leaves the room. "So what did you guys do," ma asks and I sit up.
My face turns red and I look away, focusing on the movie. "Hello? Paige, I asked you a question," she says nudging my shoulder. My eyes prick with incoming tears
"We.......toured his house. He wants me to live with him, ma. He already asked. And I thought it was a good idea. But i wanted to ask you and pa first. And we also," I stop talking when I see her expression. "Of course you can. Why would we tell you no? You don't have to ask, you just have to let us know beforehand. Okay," she says, reassuring me. Pa comes back downstairs and joins us on the sofa. "What are y'all talking about," he asks with a fake southern accent which makes me giggle. Ma tells me to leave and get some rest. Can't say no to my ma so I hug them and go up to my room.

Shit. It's Monday. I hate those. My morning is sluggish as I drag myself to get out of bed. Jogging pants and a big hoodie help my mood. "Have a good day at school," my ma says on my out the door. "Bye," I say back them shut the door. My eyes spot a familiar car out front. Harry. He gets out of the car and jogs towards me. "Hey, babe. Sleep good," he says kissing me and taking my hand. My shoulders lift. "I hope so. I was kinda lonely. My stomach hurts a little," I tell him as he helps me into the car. After he gets in and starts driving, I notice his slight frown. "Harry, what's wrong," I ask after the long silence. He looks over at me then down at my stomach. The realization hits me like three tons of bricks. "Don't worry about it. We're almost at school. You can't be thinking about me and not pay attention in class. Okay," I say poking his arm. He only nods then pulls up at the school.
We get out and he takes my face in his hands. My back is pressed against the car door. "Listen, if anything, and I mean anything, you tell me. Okay? I have to worry about you. I can't help it. You're part of me now, okay? I love you," I can see on his eyes that he means it and I almost cry but I cant. Not in front of pretty much the entire school. I just nod, not trusting my voice.
His lips connect with mine then they're gone. "Let's go inside before we're locked out. That would not be good," he jokes, walking me inside and to my locker. "Get to class," a hall monitor yells at us. Harry makes a face at her and I laugh a little too loudly. "Stop. I'll see you at lunch," I say kissing his cheek them walking to my first class.
Today is not going to end well. I can feel it.