Eleven

Harry's POV

I have trouble control myself but after Paige's warning, I've become very cautious. After I kissed her, I had to walk away so I wouldn't do anything stupid. The pained expression on her face made me want to go back and finish but I know that's not what she wanted. 

It's now Monday morning and Paige isn't up yet. "Paige, its seven thirty. You have to get up, at least," I say shaking her lightly. Her eyelids flutter then fully open. "Finally. Come on lazy bones, you gotta get up," I tease her. She stretches then grabs my arm. "I don't have to do anything," her grip tightens then she pulls me down on top of her,"You can lay with me and not care about school. There's only this week left." I hold myself with my hands on either side of her head. She stares up at me. "I didn't know you were that strong. I would've had you decorate your own room," I say lowering my body onto hers. Her lips meet mine then I have to pull away after a few seconds. 

"Well since I'm here, what do you want to do," I ask. She shrugs then bites her lip. I smirk. "What? Are you thinking of naughty things," I ask feeling myself get hard at the thought of her mouth around me. Her eyes flash and she grabs my head in her hands. "Do I have to tell you what's going on in my head? I can tell we're on the same page," she says, our lips are dangerously close. Paige lifts her head but I'm too fast. I've already turned my head away so she kisses my cheek. "Harry," she sounds frustrated. When I don't answer, she turns my head so I'm forced to look at her. "What's wrong? I know we can't have sex but we can do other things. Why won't you let me," Paige searches my eyes and I look at her lips. I shrug then sit back on her legs. She sits up and presses her chest against mine. 

I look down and watch her hand disappear into my pants. My eyes meet hers and she smiles mischievously. The feel of her fingers is so great I have to lay back onto the bed. In one swift motion, Paige yanks off my pants and boxers leaving me exposed to cold air. Paige slowly slides her hand up and down my throbbing member. "Are you going to tease me the entire time," I ask breaking her concentration. Paige looks at me then yanks on me. I grip the sheets and a loud moan erupts out of my mouth. Then she starts pumping her hand up and down, increasing in speed every time her hand moves. My moans fill the room and I start sweating and shaking. 

I'm so close but she doesn't let me release. The warmth of her hand is gone then her lips are crashing against mine. Our lips molding together. Our tongues meet in the middle but I force my way inside her mouth. I squeeze her sides then slide my hands down to her butt. Five minutes later, I've rolled us over and now I'm on top. I copy what she did earlier and yank her pants and underwear off. Before she can say anything, I wet two off my fingers then wiggle them around inside her tight opening. Her moans are soft but sounds so sweet. I can't help myself and I work hard to keep my self from cumming all over the place. "Harry," she moans and I pull my fingers out so I can flip her over onto her stomach. 

Slowly, I slide into her. Her hands claw at the sheets as she lets out a few curses followed by a soft moan. I lay on top of her, my body to shape of hers, and kiss her shoulder. I thrust in and out of her. She moans my name and triggers my release. I feel the muscles in my body contract as I cum. I kiss her neck as I pull out. I stop halfway when she cries out in pain. "Wait.....It hurts too much.......I can't take it," she gasps and I slide back in, causing her to cry out again. "Sorry," I mutter after she swears at me. 

"Get out, Harry," she says after a long while. I pull out, not really caring of it hurts her then pull my boxers on. I go to my room and pulling some jogging pants because those skinny would not fit over huge bulge. I barely got my boxers on. "Harry," her voice startles me causing me to jump,"Can I borrow a shirt, please? I don't have any long enough to cover my body." I nod pointing to my second drawer. She tiptoes across the room and bends over to get a shirt. I sneak behind her and pinch her butt. She yelps  and stands up straight, clutching one my black shirts to her chest. "That was for scaring the shit out of me earlier," I explain laying down on my bed, watching her. The shirt she's currently wearing ends up on the floor and she pulls my shirt over her head. 

"You hungry," she asks keeping a large distance between us. I shake my head. "Okay, Horny Harry, I'll be downstairs," she says then scoops up her shirt, making sure I get a full view of her, then flees the room. "Okay," I say closing my eyes and slide my hand in my pants.