Twelve

Paige's POV

I decide to make a PB & J sandwich along with a ham and cheese. Halfway through making my second sandwich, a soft sound travels into my ear and I frown. I leave my food on the counter and creep towards the the stairs and the noise sounds again. It sounds like......pleasure. Oh no, I think shaking my head. I jog up the stairs causing the sound get louder until I'm outside of Harry's door. Carefully, I lean against the door but it swings open. 

I know I've seen Harry naked before but its so weird seeing him....out of control. He hasn't noticed me yet. The way his hand slide up and down its like magic. I steel myself and venture farther into the room. I crawl across the bed and kiss his thigh  and continue up to his lips. He gasps and his eyes fly open. "Paige," his voice is ragged and he's breathing way too hard. "I heard you, all the way downstairs in the kitchen! You could've just asked me to help you," I say pushing his hands away when he tries to grab my hips. "I couldn't...," he shakes his head and stares at my stomach. 

I sigh and lift his chin so he looks at me. "Don't ever do this shit again. It's gross and its gross. Now I'm gonna get up and when I do, you better go wash your entire body. Sweat is also gross," I say, smirking. He tries to kiss me but I put my hand up to stop him. I get up and he jumps up. "Can I have a kiss," he says leaning towards me. I push him away, turn him around and shove him towards the door. He reaches back pokes a sensitive area in my side and I collapse to the floor. "Please," he whines. I smack his butt, my hand leaving a red mark. "Go take a shower, Harry," I snap and he grabs his junk and runs to the bathroom," Thank you." 

I jog back downstairs and wash my hands. Twice. "Boys are so fucking gross," I say finishing  the making of my sandwich. Grabbing a big bag of chips, I creep up to my room and close the door. I turn my television on and flip through channels. Since there's nothing on t.v., I turn it off and put my ear buds in and listen to music. Halfway through my PB & J, I realize I hate peanut butter. Shrugging, I finish it and dig into the chips. A sad song comes on and I can't skip it. "Oh well. I'll just have to live through it," I mumble then put more chips in my mouth. I see my door open and Harry steps in wearing jogging pants and a black t-shirts. His hair is still wet but I don't care. With a groan, I turn away from him and face the window.

I can't let him see me cry. It would  break me. His hands squeeze my shoulders and he kisses my neck. One my earbuds comes out followed by his voice in my ear. "What's wrong," he asks. I sniffle and my breath catches. "Nothing. I was just listening to music. I'm okay," I tell him staring out the window. harry starts massaging my shoulders. The tension disappears but he doesn't stop. "Well, stop crying. Tears stain your face, your eyes get red and your nose runs. And that's gross," he teases me be using my word 'gross'. I lean back and he looks down at me. When he kisses me, his wet hair tickles my neck and I shiver. He reaches up to move it but instead I take his hand in mine and put it on my stomach. 

Laughter rumbles in his throat and he says, "We're gonna be alright." I nod. 

"Yes, we are," I reply then kiss him.