NOT AN UPDATE ~ A/N

Hello everyone, Mowse here!!! This is sadly not the update I was planning on making and you guys probably weren't expecting, but I feel like I should say this. Just a little thing about me, I tend to keep most things private about myself online and IRL. Just opening up about things is hard for me, but Wattpad has made me feel like this is a safe community (for the most part). Everyone has ups and downs in their life, and I guess knowing that some of the people I read on here are going or have gone through the same things as me. And I think I owe you guys a reason behind my absence. Here goes nothing~. Okay so, some of you might not know this (but I hope you do) there was a shooting in Lewiston, Maine 7 days ago. Now this shooting did not impact me directly, it did impact people I know that live a little less than an hour for. Lewiston. The police advised people to stay indoors and not travel to different places around Maine. Once this shooter was found and school was back up, kids had a hard time coping with what happened on Wednesday night, incuding people I know. Now at the same time of these events, I've found out that someone in my family has been diagnosed with cancer and is going in for treatment soon.

I would just like to let everyone know that I will strive to continue updating and posting new chapters. One of a kind has a new chapter on the way. iKON sickfics and Hurtfics has four drafts waiting for checking. And I Love You So is being rewritten. So look forward to those new chapter getting posted soon! Annyeong!!!