Anxiety ~ Jinhwan

Some postitive messge.

...

JINHWAN POV:

"Holy moly! Look at them!" DK pointed out of the vans window. Fans were lined up with different signs and what not. All of them screaming at the top of their lungs, desperately trying to get their idols attention.

I sunk a bit lower into my seat. I loved iKONICS and all, but sometimes, sometimes I wished that Mr. Yang had not created Mix and Match.

"How did they find out we were going to this airport? How'd they even know we were flying out today?" Junhoe asked from beside me.

I just shrugged.

"Probably Yunhyeong leaked something like he always does." Bobby mumbled from the row in front of me. "Or at least that's my best guess."

"You like throwing Yunhyeong-hyung under the bus, don't you hyung?" Dong snickered from next to him.

"Well if I picked on Jinan-hyung. The only good thing would be his height, and trust me when I say this. A bed is much more comfortable than cement to sleep on." Bobby said, turning around to look at me. 

I scoffed. "The last thing you want is to sleep on the beach."

"I don't think-"

"In the freezing rain." I finished, cutting Donghyuk off.

Dong looked at me.

"I only have one question,"

"And that question is going to have to wait." Our driver said.

"Why?" I asked, grabbing my phone from the cup holder.

"It's pretty crowded in there. So your managers have asked us to let you out now, instead of where we normally would've." He explained.

I gulped nervously. People were getting real close up to the windows.

"W-Were's our b-bodyguards?" Donghyuk asked, his voice clearly shaking.

"I think they're helping the other members," Our driver said.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Yang didn't give us any." Ju-ne mumbled.

"Hey," I said, turning to face him. "You can't talk bad about him. He can probably hear you."

My fear vanished a little bit once I saw Chanwoo and Yunhyeong walk towards the airport. Yunhyeong had his arm protectively on Chan shoulder which I was very thankful for. Also probably because they did have one bodyguard with them.

It seemed as if more fans got closer to the vehicle. People held up their phones to the window and pressed their faces up against them.

"H-Hyung," DK slid back into Bobby, who wrapped his arms around the boy.

"Junhoe,"

"I'm here hyung." He said reaching for my hands. He held them and rubbed his fingers against them.

Suddenly the door to the van opened. Fans screamed as they tried to get in.

My breathing picked up. Everything got so small around me. I couldn't focus. I felt tears prick my eyes.

"No, no, no." I mumbled to myself between sniffs.

I brought my hands up to my ears and held them, everything was too much. I sat in a curled up position and cried hard.

I know, I know I left this one with a cliffhanger. But I have an excuse. I'm thinking of linking this story to another story in this book, just to see if you guys will find the similarities.