02 | jeon jungkook and wedding talks

"Doctor Taehyung your shift
End one hour before,you should go home now ".
nurse said while looking at Taehyung who was still in his cabin even after his shift ends one hour before.

Taehyung just nod Slightly getting up from the swirling chair and started to collect his belongings.

"Nurse sia, tomorrow I
Will not come "
Taehyung said while closing his cabin door and made his way towards the elevator followed by nurse sia.

"But why doctor?is everything alright!?
Asked sia being Concern about Tae because he is so polite and hardworking person he never insult them or something. He is friendly with them shares his life problems .

"No, nothing happened. Bye
good night".
tae answered without any emotion on his face, it was blank. Sia look at him for minutes but didn't asked anything further because if taehyung is saying that then no one can ask anything, he'll not answer the question no matter what.

"Good night doctor. "
Taehyung hmmm and walk inside the elevator and put straight face till door didn't closed.

Just as the elevator door closed his tears also started to fall which he was holding from so long. It has been 5 months since
That day when all chaos happened.Tae cries every day for his love and thier tragic departure.he doesn't talk with his parents or anyone, he vowed to never forgive them especially his dad,coz he is the reason why him and jimin are not together,onlf if he put aside his ego and accepted them then maybe they were happy now in thier small world.he just kept himself busy in hospital works, he does double shift to stay away from his parents who are trying hard to talk to him.he is determined to wait for jimin even if it costs years he will wait for him no matter what.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
Namjoon was in his room sitting on the bed thinking about something. After coming to the conclusion he dialed a certain number which is very important to him, his childhood friend and business partner, also soon to be father in law of his son.

𝙊𝙉 𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇 ✧

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣-hello junghyun! How are you buddy!? .

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣- I'm good joon. You tell me, how's everything going on your life!!?

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣- everything is fine. I'm just busy in finding perfect match for our taehyungie!!

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣- what a coincidence joon!! I'm also looking for a perfect bride for my son!! "

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣- hyun, what am I saying is, why not we match them with each other and let them talk and know each other.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣- truth to be tell joon, me and mira were also thinking about it. I was just scared of your reaction!

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣- you don't have to be scared of me hyun and who will be perfect match for our taehyung other than jungkook .

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣-so, should we proceed with this matter?.

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣-of course, why not. I was thinking how about we meet at the end of this weekend.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣-okay. I don't have any problem. I'll talk to jungkook and mira about it then I'll call to inform.

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣-okay hyun then bye and have a good day.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣-you too joon.

𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙀𝙉𝘿 ✧

"Why are you rushing things!? "
Jin asked his husband who was looking quite happy about the news.