23 |

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook come out of the car with unconscious Taehyung in his arms.

He made his way towards the private area, which is his permanently and no one is allowed there.

The assigned doctor whom he ordered before coming here to ready all equipment for his wife check up etc.

Doctor take Taehyung in private VIP room, with jungkook who still have Taehyung in his arms.
Doctor checked Taehyung and bandaged Taehyung forehead which had wound due to his fall on the table and said something which make jungkook shocked plus happy the thing he wanted for so long.

"Congratulations,Mr.jeon you are going to be father soon. Mrs. Jeon is 1 months pregnant. "
Doctor saying that go out after having jk approval.

Jk crying happily made his way towards his wife and sit beside him and kisses his forehead and then stomach.
This is true happiness, he is not pretending to be happy, it's his real happiness, his wife, his Taehyung.

But something dark flashed before his eyes thinking what if tae had miscarriage because of that jimin...... He was not going to leave that midget bbut now e will make sure to teach that park a lesson which he will never forgive.

Jk looking at Taehyung while smirking started to remember whatever he did back then.

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲...........

✧༺♥༻✧
Jimin step down from his car and fix his blazer looking up at the name written in bold letters
'SEOUL POLICE HEADQUARTERS
The place where victims and culprit get justice and punishment.
The same place, where main villain of thier love story resides
Who is non other than DGP of Seoul 'JEON JUNGKOOK'.
Yeah he maybe DGP Or protector of law and citizens but he is culprit of thier love.
Just why did that Jeon come into taehyung life!!!?? That was not enough for the dgp , he married with his boyfriend!!!!
Only if this so called dgp didn't come in taehyung life and married then maybe taehyung remain his and both get married like they promised but nhh this bastard had to come and ruin everything but he is also park jimin, he will not back up.
He will make taehyung his again with full right.
He smirk thinking about the fire he ignite yesterday................
But poor him, doesn't know that his dad is waiting for him inside.

Sighing he proceeds to go inside

He goes towards receptionist....

"Excuse me!!?? " He said tapping on table, gaining her attention who first look at his look then him must have guessed he is someone from rich background.

"Yes!? How can I help you!!?? "

"I am here to meet DGP jeon Jungkook!! "
He feel bitter, don't even want to spit that name but he have too in order to meet him and show him his place which is dust...... He is being delulu. God save him from The hell king himself.