06 | first day after marriage and reception

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙏𝙖𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 homy 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙟𝙠.
Let 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙, 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙟𝙠, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢.

__________________

When Tae come out of the bathroom he see that jungkook was already there waiting for him and gazing down at his wet figure intensely, Unknowingly he got flustered, his bread cheeks flushed with red hues, his eyes slightly widen when his eyes make contact with those intimidating eyes of his husband both look into each other eyes one eyes flashed confusion and other hide his every emotions perfectly,lately Taehyung couldn't able to withstand that intensity,so he break eye contact with his husband and while lowering down his eyes he walk past jungkook and stand in front of mirror.

Taehyung pick up sindoor box and take pinch of sindoor to apply it on his hairline but before he can apply it, jungkook come from behind and stand right behind him while his built up chest touched his bare back and take the sindoor box from the table while leaning beside Taehyung but didn't back off even after picking up the box his hot breath hitting Taehyung sensitive neck making breath heavily,after seeing Taehyung nervousness jungkook smirk back off not sneakily touching Taehyung bare waist and then hold Taehyung waist softly and made him turn around facing him and hook his idex finger beneath Taehyung chin and made him face him, he look into Taehyung eyes and took pinch of sindoor and apply it on Taehyung hairline and did the same thing for five times and then put box at its place and then little red dots known as bindi and apply it on Taehyung forehead in between brows in the middle and take out the mangalsutra which was hidden behind his hair and back off like happened leaving Taehyung in daze.

Taehyung come out of his daze and firstly slaps himself in mind for thousands of time for being an idiot.he is shocked on the fact that jungkook controls him and do whatever he likes and he didn't even protest against it knowing very well that he has nothing to do with jungkook and is in love with jimin. He'll not lie but jungkook presence holds some unknown forces who always pull him towards him no matter how much he tries to stay away from jungkook. He is confused by everything like how he was such an innocent and happy person back then , then suddenly his everything get snatched away from him in a span of time and he couldn't do anything and then suddenly he's marriage get fixed with some unknown man whom name he didn't know, when he was not over with his past and then after just few months of seeing even it was for once or twice he's getting dominant by his husband and even in this case he couldn't do anything because it was not jungkook's fault, it was his dad's. He doesn't want to hurt someone who has no idea what's going on. He's tied up from every way. He's tired of everything, he wants nothing but to run away from everything and find jimin but he can't,why! Because it will cause chaos in jungkook life who is unawares of Taehyung's past and his dad's doings and that he is used as a distraction for taehyung to get him move on from jimin.

Taehyung shaked his head closing his eyes,removing this thoughts from his mind.he knows if he'll hate jungkook even if his heart doesn't want it.he opened his eyed looking up at the mirror,at his married appearance,hairline filled with red dense Vermilion, forehead had small red dot known as bindi,neck adorned with auspicious thread, everything screams that he's a married person but he doesn't hate that he's married but he hate that he isn't wearing these things for the one he love, but for the man he doesn't even know but see fate game.

Biting his red lips he pick up red lip balm and apply it on his lips and smooches and then pick up kajal and apply it on his lowerlower outline of eyes and then pick up comb and started he to comb his long thick brown hair softly.