14 | Confession

Taehyung is standing in front of the length size mirror in black sleeveless trying to chained it but he couldn't able to do it coz chain is on the backside and his hands can't reach there. He heard door unlocking sound means jungkook come, he hear foot steps coming closer to him and soon was just behind him. In shyness he was about turn to hide his bare back from his husband but jungkook was fast enough to stop him.

"Don't hide, I'll not see anything. I'm just here to help you with this chain. Now stay still " Jungkook deep tone does wonders on Taehyung who just look at him in daze through the mirror. Now he noticed how perfect they look beside each other.

He gasps a little when jungkook cold hands touched his bare back while chaining the dress.
Jungkook come nearer to his ear his hard chest touching his back
"Looking gorgeous love " He felt tingles when he hear jungkook deep tone, he felt his breath knock out of his lungs when jungkook hot minty breath hit his neck he close his eyes feeling jungkook muscular arms slowing wrapping around his slim waist.

"Are you comfortable with me love? " Jungkook asked nosing Taehyung neck sensually who's breath quickened ,Taehyung is in daze by feeling his husband soft tone and being in his protective arms for the first time in those one year, he felt like this all are just dream that's he wants to live in them without disturbance.

When jungkook didn't get any answer he leave Taehyung waist and holds his arm and turn him around towards him with a yank that Taehyung bumped into his chest, thier chest collide with each other resulting in them bouncing, Taehyung arms immediately wrapped around jungkook on instinct while jungkook hand slide down sensually and then hold Taehyung waist with one hand.

"Answer me love, aren't you feeling uncomfortable with me?"
Taehyung opens his bluish ocean eyes and stare into his husband's charcoal ones with 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 in them. Jungkook eyes widens slightly on reading his wife's eyes, his hold tighten around taehyung waist, taehyung's hold also tighten around jungkook neck.

"I'm not feeling uncomfortable with you jungkook infact I'm feeling comfortable and homely with you like never before it feels like you became my home, my heaven, my paradise" Taehyung caressed jungkook cheeks softly and get on top of his toes and kissed on top of jungkook forehead lovingly.

He lingered there for few minutes then back off to look at his husband's face, he chuckle when he saw his husband's open mouth like fish, his bambi eyes wide open in shock, his cheeks tinted with red hues along with neck and ear tip.

"Jungkook? " Taehyung shake his husband's shoulder slightly when even after ten minutes he didn't come to earth.

Jungkook blinks his eye few times then look at his wife's face who's waiting for him to say something, he take deep breath and said what he wanted to say "are you doing for your father? Are you again forced into this things by your father? " He can clearly see hurt in those blue eyes and smile wiped off from taehyung happy face.

"I-I am not doing this things for my father or anyone. I'm doing this us, you and me... I want to start our married life like other couples jungkook please believe me. And I'm really sorry for my behaviour towards you, please"

"How can i believe you taehyung? Last time i trusted your father, and what he did? He fucking tied me in a loveless marriage where my spouse hates me? What was my faut? "
Tears gushed in jungkook eyes as well as taehyung's too.
jungkook look other side not wanting to show his vulnerable side to taehyung, taehyung also look down feeling regret for his doings, for destroying innocent man life who doesn't have any fault in this, he'll never forgive his father, because of him now his husband don't trust his words.

"Jungkook, look at me " Taehyung cupped jungkook big face in his small palms and look straight into his husband eyes
"What you saw in them? " He asked softly but jungkook didn't answered and look other side.