24 |

**✿❀ ❀✿**

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟........

After Mr and Mrs. Jeon come to look taehyung, jungkook left hospital because taehyung will get his discharge in evening also he need rest.

Jungkook drive towards jail to give special greeting to jimin, who is in special jail, jungkook's jail, from which each and every criminal scared of, because that is not only jail but a living hell and jungkook sit on the throne of Lucifer.
.

.

.

Jk entered into the jail whistling more than before after watching jimin wounded face and body thanks to his co officers, who badly tortured him from past few hours when jk was busy in hospital with taehyung.

"Chair!! " Jk ordered coldly, his both hands in his pants pocket and his posture confident and prideful.

One constable gave jk chair and go out bowing, when jk gesture him to go.
Jk take his sit on the wooden chair like king and coldly gazed at jimin, who was maybe unconscious.
He gesture eunwoo to throw cold water upon jimin, with his index finger.

Eunwoo pick up gallon of the water and throw harshly upon jimin, waking him up from his sleeping state.
Jimin gasped, breathing heavily looking around and then his gaze stop at jk, who also coldly meet his eyes.

"Have a good sleep, Mr. Bastard!!?? " Jk lean a down from his chair forward near jimin face and whispered in a mocking way.

"YOU ARE THE BASTARD HERE!!! "
Jimin shout angrily even though his whole body is in pain and talking consumes his more energy.

Jk just give him boring look, and lean backwards cleaning his ear with index finger. Jk look side way towards eunwoo "Mr.cha!?'

Eunwoo understands what his sir is asking for, so he pick up the leather wipe with throne engraved on them and whipes jimin mercilessly earning gasps and grunts from jimin.

" You know park this is just the starting, next is the movie and the fun fact is "jk get up from chair and kneel down in front of chained jimin and hold his grip in tight way leaving bruises there on the jaw " I am the director and you are the actor as always...... Tsk poor you "
Says jk leaving jimin jaw not before one punch and sit on the chair again.

"Stop cha!!! " Jk ordered after 1hour of wiping.
Eunwoo nods and back away wiping his sweat from shirt sleeves.

"You can go and give me that rod. "
Jk ordered coldly gazing at almost unconscious jimin.

Eunwoo left after giving the thing jk had asked for.

"So, park!!! What were you shitting about my taehyung back then in my office!!! " Jk said calmly caressing the iron rod, standing in front of jimin who was barely in sense. He again started "that my wife is a certified whore huh!??? Just how dare you to even think of saying something like that, you bitch!!!! " Jk hold the rod high and hit jimin right on the shoulder blades making him hiss.

"You dare to make his sex tape with you and think to post it on the social media!!!! " He again hit with more force and hit every time reminding jimin whatever shit he talk or make .

"Listen here, you poor shit. " Jk hold jimin hair and said " If someone dare to touch or think to hurt jeon jungkook maybe he can forgive but "he muttered darkly, tilting his head " But if someone dare to even lay a single glance on my love with bad intentions, I make sure to vanish thier existence from the earth!!!! "

"And sadly you dare to choose second option!!! " He back away from jimin and take wet tissue from the side table and wipe his hands making disgusting face.