Sugar

Warning : Sexual assault ahead  with child abuse . 

By the time I was carried back to the Doctors room I was drained of any strength in my body , I felt like I could die any moment and the way Grace was chiding over how much mess she has to clear couldn't hide the fact of how happy she was of all the money she could get from it . She was happy that I was on brink of death . But I know these won't last long , he never hits to a point where I couldn't heal within a day or two or else he'll loose the chance to do it all over again .

Grace appointed Juliet to take me down with help of one of the men . But what made me a bit sober was the new batch who were making their way up to the storage room . The youngest girl seemed to be of my age when I was brought here mere 12 years and the oldest well I don't know.

They were ascending in a queue with hands tied to each other but the one who met my gaze had a weird fire hidden beneath her tremble as if she wished she came here , was she here on a purpose ? But then again who'd want to walk the hell on purpose ? Only a crazy person would do so .

Her eyes gave a once over to me with all the blood staining the floor where I was carried down from and for a moment I felt pain flashed through her but then she started studying the environment again as if she's on a educational tour .

I was cleaned and given whatever medication would help me bounce back early and then they took their leave .

"Maybe you'll be excused from tomorrow's meeting?" Her voice held no authority as we both know it's inevitable.

"Sleep for now" Juliet takes her leave .

                    I was not excused . Instead I was made to sit in the centre on a chair with my body still in bandages , maybe just maybe I won't be punished today if I slip up a bit ? My eyes were trained to the new girls entering half of them already wounded and looking like a mess while some just had sheer fear and tears rushing down their faces . Among them was that girl again from yesterday observing her environment and taking in everything her eyes could , she was studying us . Was she not afraid of the dark side of this nonchalant behaviour ? She thinks it's all some part of prank ? She comes and stand beside a young girl in the lot who looked the youngest of them all , she was crying bitterly , her silence sobs were making my inside churn loudly to think about stuff that will happen to her is nightmarish .

Suddenly that weird girl said something in ear and she looked up at her with something in her eyes which I haven't seen in any one here in a while   Hope . Does she thinks she'll make it out of here alive ? That too with a little girl ?

Just then I heard the clicking of heels and in come Grace . Her hair was flowing down her shoulder and if she wasn't the person she is I'd have said she looks ethereal , her face and body and hair everything is just perfect .

She Claps her hand and gives a look over to everyone her eyes zeroing on that girl . I knew she'd find her weird as well it's hard to get past Grace in this situation.

But that look is soon gone .

"We don't do any grooming here , that's for special occasions only we just tell you some grounds rules for your survival if you want to survive that is , fortunately there are enough girls in this world and few dying won't matter to us we can just get some new but you however get one life which would be taken away" she walks past all the new girls fixing little things on them like hair , clothes and all .

She stops in front of her ,"You will get new name , new identity and new life here , be good and everything will come to you do bad and bad things will end up tormentingly bad for you" she holds the girl in a choke hold and releases once she's done . That was her first warning to the girl .