Keir

"Oh thank God !" The first thing Krishna did was jump out of Lucius' embrace to rush towards me as I place the girl down . Do they even feed them anything? She's light as feather if not for her plasters I think she'd weight nothing before I can make out her face Krishna holds her up and starts to wake her up .

The night was calm no sound except for mummers from my men and the silently burning building could be heard . The night was silent too calm according to my liking but the moon was screaming as if it has waited millions of years to guide me here today , it was shining so brightly as if it'll descend down from the sky to just say why are you so late ? I could feel the chill this place send down on me . It was a feeling that this is just a beginning and things will just get worse from here and somehow my gaze is locked in the girl who was deep sleep in Krishna's arms .

For now my men have taken command of this place so we left the place and made our way to the Base house .

"Mark I want details on every single girl , if it's safe and possible send them back to their places with one men to keep eyes on them so they can't be kidnapped again and if they don't have anywhere to go ask them what would they rather do and have our funds take care of it but first take care of their health."

"Are they even human , Caps?" Mark is the most softest person I have met and sometimes I think he's not suitable for all this gore and violence he has to see but then again what else do you expect from a man who cries watching Frozen ? This all is too much for him to take in and given his past experience it must be a lot for him to take .

"Lu , any idea on the women who ran away ?"

"She's Grace , just grace no surname or anything about her family is available like she just exists as Grace . She is often seen in the Casinos owned by Delano and has some real connections with the top class people given her work . I'm still unable to find any other exit from that place so we have no idea where she ran off too but we will soon once the inspection of the area is done"

Two days later

"How can that be possible?" My brain was about to be burst out . It's been two days and most of girls have been recuperated and send off to their families and been secured by my men , rest have taken up jobs with us and sone have asked to leave the country so no one could track them down . 

Krishna was given fresh beating and was out for a whole day after she made sure her so called friend was taken care of and now Lucius has stopped us from asking anything to her cause she's worried about that girl who is the only who has not waken up .

Apparently she inhaled a lot of smoke and her earlier wounds was reopened by me so she's still asleep .

"Lucius we need to talk to her ."

"She's with the doctors right now!"

"Go get her ."

It was approx 20 minutes when they both came back to my office .

"Is she up ?" Mark asks her and she shakes her head while taking the seat in front of me .

It's been two days since all that happened and that girl is still asleep but the thing that has been irking us is that there's nothing about her anywhere like she's been erased . Her name or her face is nowhere to be found . Like she had no life outside that house as if she never existed. No identification at all which made my suspicion that she belonged to someone special was right and if that's the case that special someone will come after us and in order to plan a counter attack I need to know who they are for that I need to know who she is .

"What do you know about her?" My question was clear and straight. She has already cost us quiet a ruckus for her curiosity. The moment we learnt that she purposely got herself kidnapped for a stupid assignment given to her in college we all lost out shit for a while. But her actions saved a lot of girls so it was forgiven.

"I barely know her , she was beaten to pulp when I first saw her blood was seeping out of her open wounds as a man carried her down somewhere second I saw her she was placed like a possession in middle of the room where that woman claimed she's the most precious of all and we need to learn from her . Third I was thrown into her room after getting the beatings and I tried to talk shit with her cause she won't speak a damn word so getting her agitated was my only option" Lucius kept drawing circles on her back but the girl looked far from being traumatised , she's a different species for sure .

"Do you think she was born there ?"

"No I don't think so , she didn't quiet said so herself but her actions and her knowledge did ." I simply nod at her and proceed to leave I have another important matter to take care of .

"They wouldn't kill her ."

Her voice stopped my moment and I turn to her with a question on my face .

"For some reason she said they'd never kill her . Torcher her , abuse her and everything bad that is there but they won't kill her cause he won't let them kill her"

"Mark ask that girl Mariam , the girls said she was the one who stayed with her the most so ask and let me know if you find anything"

"Do we really need to go ?" Lucius presses the button of the elevator as we move down to the basement.

"Should've know Lu when you turn the pages of past you've to revisit your old wounds and scratch them , it'll hurt but that's your fees for reopening closed chapters . You brought me here and didn't expect my Father to call me for a meeting?" I was sounding sarcastic but he knows what this will bring on me and it all happens cause his little girlfriend wanted to feed her curiosity.

"She'd be there"

"Old wounds Lu, old wounds"

Thank you
Kaajal99