Sugar

The first thing I felt was softness . Am I on cloud ? Have I finally found my freedom ! Am I really dead ! This can be heaven it's so soft and I could just feel my body relaxing while laying on it . It was peaceful, very peaceful until I felt something prick me and I tried to swat it away , I didn't wanted this softness to be gone I wanted to feel every second of it but to no avail . My body wouldn't cooperate. Then again I felt something burn and it hurt even with all the softness I was getting and then I heard beeps , too much of beeps and then slow very slow voices but too loud for me . Where am I ? Why won't my eyes open?

I always knew I have scum to darkness and to say this darkness I'm feeling is giving all I ever asked from life , death . But I thought I'd be able to open my eyes atleast but here I am feeling pains and hearing voices which resembles to demons and yet I'm unable to make out what and where it is .

"Can you try to open your eyes , sweetheart?"

I shuddered at the nickname . I hate them .

"She's unable to hear you doc"

It was a female voice this time .

"Her signs shows she's awake , why isn't her eyes opening ?"

Well no shit . I want to know that as well and what did I just heard doc ? What is a doc ? Who are these people and where have they taken me ?

Gearing up whatever strength I had in me I focused on just opening my eyes even for a millisecond, just make sure I'm dead or not .

Bright ! It was too bright !!

"Lower the blinds"

After few more blinks I could see some blurry images . There were four people with mask on their face and cap was hiding their head . One was wearing specs and others were glaring down on me . Im not dead . Did master took me from the house ? Did I ended up being back to him ? Are these his men's ? Will I have to go through that all over again ? He will be more brutal cause I ran from there ? I knew I should have let that fire consume me !! That stupid man ruined my plans and now he might be buried down somewhere where else I'm left here to get hurt again .

I didn't knew what was happening with all that thoughts swirling my mind I couldn't breathe ! It was harder and harder each passing moment to breathe . I felt them put something on my mouth and I could feel my breathe getting normal I wanted to shout at them to take this thing off but no words came and it's good . They'll save me I know it and if Master learns that I asked them to kill me he will show me a new level of hell .

I felt a prick again and it all started to get dark again .

I was loosing it again .

"Is she up ?"

"No Sir , she was up but unresponsive and had a panic attack"

"She's worried about her please fix her soon"

How ..... how will he .....     just how will he fix

And then it went black again .

Thank you

Kaajal99