Keir

The words I heard gave me a sudden burst of anger .

"We will talk more once I get back"

It took all in me to ignore this sorry piece of garbage and move away from him and her . As I passed them the famous lily smell filled my nostrils and I was given a hug from past . She still wears the same perfume and it still manages to knock me off . How can someone have the same effect on me after five whole years ?

"That's rude lil brother!" His mocking tone just added to the already piled up hatred I have for him me . The satisfaction he gets by rubbing it off me is not new to me and he knows that but I didn't wanted to give that satisfaction to him or her anymore so I turned back to him .

"Cut the crap , you are no brother to me"

"Ouch!" He holds his hand and acts to fall down just to stand back up with his creepy smile again .

"Still the same but let me ask why are you here , again?" The smile turned evil in mere seconds.

"Couldn't hold up your good brother act even for a second Adrian ?"

"So you're back to claim your empire ?"

"Atleast we are clear on who this empire belongs to , ain't we ?"

"Run back Keir , you're not welcome here"

"And you don't own me to tell me what to do Adrian and next time I'd prefer you not calling me brother it makes me puke!"

And with that I walked off without giving her a single glance .

"Looks like things are going to be interesting again cause you're gonna loose again lil bro"

"What did Mike said ?"

"Something which doesn't makes any sense . Lu I want you to get information about Adrian's past activities where he goes , who he meets and everything from his brushing to his sleep schedule and what he does after everything"

"On it !"

If what Mike said is true then that girl can be the key to my leverage over Adrian and god knows how much I need that in order to make things work here . I'm not sacred of Adrian but he has a place in my family and he can use it whenever he wants which makes me weak to him but if this information is true than this girl can be a weakness to him . His actions have never been hidden from him I know how sadistically psycho he is and I don't put it past him to do something like this with a girl and that girl can be denied is pretty too so I need to use this for my benefit .

Mike brings the girl who apparently knows about Adrian visiting that house to meet the girl who's in worst condition possible on hospital bed . She had her head down and her posture gave away the way they've been taught to behave in presence of men .

"So you're saying you have seen the man who met that girl and you sure it's him ? Cause as far as I know you're not allowed to know the name and shit ?"  Lucius asks her .

"Yes sir , I saw his photo in the magazine I'm sure it's him and I remember him correctly because he was the most frequent visitor and when he came no one else was allowed except for the girls and security to be in the house ."

"Well when did he started the visit ?"

"I don't know that sir since I was brought there after Layla she's has lived there her whole life basically, I guess no one really knows anything about where she came from and how she ended up there not even her as per the rumour she was given medicines to forget! But that guy is the only one who had access to her and he paid a lot and plus he made sure there was extra security for her but still Grace made her life hell without him knowing" she whispered the last line .

"If he was the only one for her as you say how come there are multiple semen sample's collected from her ?" I second with Mikes confusion, my knowledge of Adrian is always right and one thing is for sure he doesn't likes to share what's his so there is no way that even for punishment he'd do that .

"That was her punishment because no one could scar her body as it was one of the rule by that master so Grace couldn't actually hit or burn her so she'd pass her around when she made a mistake without the master knowing hence the" she trails off and I could see how her body started to shake .

I stop Lucius from asking any other question the girl was traumatised and us asking so many questions was just pushing her to walk back to her past .

"Don't worry you're safe here and soon you'll be back to your home no one will hurt you . Thank you for sharing this with us you can go !"

Not once did she met our eyes and walked back without turning her back to us . Just how brutal were these girls treated ?

"Now what ?" Mike asks .

"Now we find out When and why did that girl became so important to Adrian that he managed to create a weakness for himself and then we expose him in front sir about all the things he has been doing inside his empire without his knowledge"

"Like ?"

"Like attacking him !"

"You think he attacked  him ?"

"I'm not sure but I have an intuition and if it's correct than this visit is going to get a lot bloodier than I expected."

For now I was curious about that girl and her relationship with Adrian . She just can't be a sex slave there's more to it but I'm unable to see what ? And if she was indeed given any medication it's just going get much harder.

Thank you
Kaajal99