#14 - Fantasy

Jin let his guard down for this moment, as he reciprocates Jungkook's kiss. It started with a soft kiss and gradually becomes intense full make out session. Jungkook pulls out after awhile to catch his breathe. 

There was no ounce of regret or sorry for the action he did. Even now, he wanted more. That sinful look and those swollen lips just drives him crazy, that he pulls Jin to his lap, hugging Jin's tiny delicate waist. He could feel Jin's heart beat thumping hard just like his. While he was basking in the moment, Jin slowly gyrate on his lap with his long legs wrapped around Jungkook's waist.

"Fuck.. Jin..."

Jungkook closed his eyes as was trying to self-control. The moment he opens his eyes, his viewpoint was Jin's sexy neckline. Jin suddenly stops moving, lean back and gave Jungkook the innocent looks while biting his lips. And that's all it takes for Jungkook gates of pleasure to floods in.

"Fuck Jin I need you right now"

"Koo... we're outside..."

"You could've thought about it earlier on. Or maybe you actually enjoy it more that we're outside Jinnie-ah. 

"Koo..."

Jungkook smirked seeing Jin's being flustered, and continues to tease him further. "Please you're moaning so loud like you fucking want to announce to everyone. You've got some wild kinks."

Jin was clearly aroused with Jungkook's current demeanour. He always have this wild fantasy of Jungkook being so alpha towards him. 

"Jinnie, stop fantasising and starts giving." Jungkook unzip his pants, and grab Jin's right hand placing it on his hard on.

Jin smiles as he could feel some pre-cum and instead of giving a handjob, Jin looks at Jungkook with those mischievous smile. He slowly slides away from Jungkook's lap without breaking eye contact. Jungkook leans against the tree observing the way Jin's he sits on the grass patch and shamelessly checking Jungkook's out. Jin continues to lick his lips, and Jungkook could swear he could just jerk off with this scene alone. 

After a while, Jin seductively crawl forward and gave Jungkook a sweet peck on his lower lips. He then went to Jungkook's ear with breathy whispers, "enjoy babe". Jin crawls back and kneel in front of him. He smiles, and slowly lowers his head.

"UGH!! JIN! FUCK"