Love Pentagon

((This chapter includes characters from Pucca: Love Recipe))
Age for reference:
Pucca and RingRing: 18
Garu and Ayo: 20
Dada: 19

Narrator P.O.V.

   RingRing was staring at herself in her vanity mirror. She decided to try a new style on herself today. Her long sky blue hair was down and full of volume. She was wearing a baby pink crop tank top and light blue jeans with rhinestones. Her skin was snow white in color, and she was wearing soft pink lipstick with light blue mascara. Her eyebrows were thin and high arched, she practiced smiling perfectly in the mirror. She put on a pearl choker and a matching pearl bracelet before getting off her makeup stand's chair.

   "How do I look?" She emerged from her bedroom and looked at her assistant Ayo who was eating potato chips and laying on the couch.

   Ayo was wearing a red baseball cap and red t shirt with faded blue jeans. He has tanned skin and black hair. He has a carefree personality about him, he is always brutally honest.

   "You look fine." Ayo said and RingRing stared at him piercingly, her smile fading. "Okay you look hot you look hot." He said insistently and she smiled.

   "Yeah, I think so too." She smiled. "Well, I'm going for a walk." She said picking up her purse and grabbing her hot pink platform sandals.

   "Have fun, boss." Ayo said looking at his phone.

   RingRing stepped out of the house and got into her flying pink saucer, which is her means of transportation. She flew down the street in it and into the woods. She parked her car on the side of a path and walked up the pathway to Garu's house. She knocked on the door and stepped back, her arms behind her back. She was trying to appear as good as she possibly could.

   "Hey Garu!" She smiled when he opened the door.

   "Oh, Hi RingRing. What's up?" He asked.

   "I was wondering if you busy on Friday. I thought maybe I could take you out." She said smiling.

   "Oh that's really nice of you." Garu said and she got excited internally. "Hey, I think that we need to talk about something." He said.

   He walked out onto the porch with her and offered her a seat on the couch of his porch. She sat and he stood against a pillar across from her.

   "I am super flattered by you asking me out. I feel like you deserve to know I do have a girlfriend." Garu said and RingRing frowned.

   "You do?" She asked.

   "Yeah, I don't want you to feel upset or angry about it. I'm sure if you keep looking you'll find someone." Garu explained.

   "Is it Pucca?" She asked.

   "...It is." Garu said.

   "Okay." RingRing said and smiled. "Thank you for being honest with me, I appreciate that. I don't want to intrude on your relationship, I really had no idea. I hope you aren't mad at me." She said getting off the porch couch.

   "Not at all." Garu smiled and stood uo straight. "I appreciate you understanding." He said.

   "I hope you have a good day." She said and briefly hugged him before walking down the porch steps.

   "You too Ring." He said, waved goodbye to her and went back inside.

   RingRing turned the corner to walk down the path and she gasped seeing Pucca coming down the path too, they locked eyes.

   "Hi RingRing." Pucca said walking up to her.

   Pucca was wearing the same top as RingRing but in red, and black lowrise baggy jeans. She was shocked to see RingRing coming from Garu's house.