The Journal

💜Ching P.O.V.💜

   "Abyo, wait up!" I called after Abyo who was running ahead of me in the woods.

   "Hey Ching, I found something!" Abyo yelled back as I approached him, slowing myself down.

   "What is it?" I asked as he picked something greyish brown off the ground.

   "Looks like a book." Abyo said and handed it over to me.

   "It's someone's journal." I gasped. "Is there anything else?" I asked looking at the ground.

   "Not that I see." Abyo said then smiled. "Let's read it!"

   "Wha? No way! Abyo, it is rude to read someone's journal!" I shrieked.

   "Oh! Then how will we find out who's it is?" Abyo asked pouting.

   "We ask people!" I yelped.

   "And what if they lie and say it is theirs just to read it?" Abyo remarked smiling.

   "Oh...Abyo no one would do that." I said thinking.

   "Cmon! I know everyone's handwriting. Just a peek." Abyo smiled at me.

   "...Okay...okay fine." I said. "But, I'm holding it."

   "Deal." He smiled and looked over my shoulder.

   I opened the journal to a random page, trying to just look at the handwriting and not the words. But, the sentences were catching my eyes. I blushed reading them.

   "Holy cow." Abyo said.

   "That's enough!" I blushed closing the journal. "We never read it!"

   "Um...LET ME SEE THAT!" Abyo yelped grabbing the journal from me.

   "ABYO! NO! THAT IS VERY PRIVATE WRITING!" I yelped trying to grab it back.

   Abyo held the journal up, over my head, where I couldn't reach it. He turned his back and started reading it. I pouted, crossing my arms.

   "Ching this is so crazy. You have to read it." Abyo smiled.

   "Abyo! I'm not reading it!" I protested.

   "I can't wait to find out who's this is. And who it is written about." Abyo smiled.

   "Abyo we have to act like we didn't read it." I said.

   "Yeah yeah." Abyo smiled closing it. "Let's go!"

   🖤Pucca P.O.V.❤

   I was serving at the Goh Rong when Abyo busted through the doors. He smiled and waved for me to come outside, and I saw Ching peek at me from behind him. After I was done with the table I was serving, I walked outside and met them on the steps.

   "Hi guys!" I smiled and waved.

   "Pucca! We found this journal in the woods. We were wondering if you knew who's it was." Abyo said showing me a dark book.

   "Uh, it isn't mine." I smiled shrugging.

   "You sure?" Ching asked.

   "I think I'd remember my journal." I giggled. "Not mine."

   "...I thought for sure it was yours." Abyo said.

   "What made you think it was mine?" I asked.

   "Well...don't tell anyone we read it. But, we did." Ching whispered. "It is filled with a bunch of writing about someone's crush."

   "Does it say who the crush is?" I asked.