TIMELY WORKSHOP MESSAGE

An Intuitive Writing Workshop with Brooke Adams Law ~ Nov 8, 2023

🐇✨NOTE from William: HERE'S the link: https://bit.ly/3QG1vnw ❤️🥕

[*Great! First session's reports were "so inspiring", "fully charged"... and now we discover the update WITH THE LINK you should SEE ABOVE, behind the colon in the note from William, didn't publish, but I think there's still another session... if you hurry to register (it's free) and there'l be a replay!]

We just learned about this workshop happening in few days with Brooke Adams Law, which I'm copying here. Although not directly connected, Brooke is the reason this profile exists! It was her Writing Brave Summit which prompted this group coming together. She's an uplifting soul and an obvious very close friend of the muse. I'm trying to get you a link where you can find her because I doubt those in this Wattpad copy will get you connected. But this date is coming up quick...so I wanted to share.

And...more... 🤩 I've asked her to do a Special Guest interview shortly, but meantime here's what she has to say for next week...

Intuition is Your Superpower

🤗 Do any of these sound familiar...

✨You've been told you'd never be a writer, your writing was not that good, that you shouldn't quit your day job...
✨At one time or another, your most precious stories or writing have been totally eviscerated by a professor, teacher, or peer...
✨You've been told your writing was too "out there"...

I'm guessing that if we were in a room together, 90%+ of us would raise our hands.

All of us have stories in which we wrote something and it was not received the way we had hoped.

And the silent side effect of these experiences is that our intuition goes underground.

We pull out a pen and paper, or open up a new document, and try to write what wants to be written ... and we get stuck.

Because our intuition is sensing a lack of safety.

So the writing that comes out is boring, bland, stale, dry ... devoid of that spark of originality, that excitement, that comes from being in flow and accessing our intuitive creativity.

My free workshop will help you do just that. It's called Intuitive Writing: Access Your Inner Wisdom to Write Your Book.

The Intuitive Writing workshop will give you:

🥕 A process you can use to access your own inner wisdom... especially when thinking your way out of a writing problem isn't working

🥕 3 questions you can use to create clarity at ANY stage of the book-writing process

🥕 Somatic and energetic practices to drop into your body and connect with flow

🥕 And more.

Did I mention that it's free? ;)

Sign up for Intuitive Writing.  HERE'S the link: https://bit.ly/3QG1vnw ❤️🥕

The workshop is happening live at two different times. There will be a limited-time replay (but if you show up live, you get access to the bonus worksheet).

xo,
Brooke

P.S. Intuition is your superpower - and it can also be your kryptonite. (Have you ever been super-duper inspired and felt on fire and channeled a bunch of amazing stuff ... and then never picked it up again?)

Brooke's going to teach you how to channel that intuition in a way that won't get you stuck when the workshop is over.

Superheroes unite! Get access to the free Intuitive Writing workshop. (Via Brooke.  HERE'S the link: https://bit.ly/3QG1vnw ❤️🥕)

Oops... I rushed this out and forgot to sign up...sniffle... Hopping over there now. ~ William...
See you there!