0 「G R A N D - R E U N I O N 」3

third point of viewat the lovely halliwell manor

third point of view
at the lovely halliwell manor

third point of viewat the lovely halliwell manor

Phaedra Halliwell
The Youngest Halliwell

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, Phaedra tried her best to hold it in a way that allowed her oldest sister to see the switch board.

However due to both her and Prue repositioning themselves in opposite yet simultaneous fashion it caused Prue's shadow to continuously block the shine of the flashlight.

Evan as Phaedra held it higher in an attempt to fix the angle Prue only let out a small huff as she turned towards Phaedra with an annoyed squint of her eyes.

"Hold it straight." Prue insisted as she looked over at her youngest sister, who only groaned as she tilted her head at Prue outraged at the notion.

It was her shoulder that kept blocking the light of the flashlight, making it one hundred percent Prue fault that she couldn't see the labels of the circuit box.

"I am." Phaedra insisted as she lightly stomped her foot, rolling her eyes at her sister's controlling behavior after she turned back away from her.

Although their sisterly quarrel was quickly interrupted by a nervous Piper, who threw Phaedra a raised eyebrow look as she entered the room before leaning against the door frame and turning towards Prue.

"I don't get it," Prue spoke before Piper could, finally growing exhausted with her final attempt to fix the chandelier out of frustration. "I have checked everything, there's no reason why the chandelier should not be working."

"Maybe because this house is a hundred years old." Phaedra chimed in sarcastically as she swayed from back and forth with her hands behind her back after handing Prue the flashlight.

It was a house passed on for generations and generations throughout their family, so it was no wonder in Phaedra's mind that some things in the house didn't work.