0「 𝖦 𝖧 𝖮 𝖲 𝖳 - 𝖡 𝖮 𝖠 𝖱 𝖣 」8

third point of viewat the occulting halliwell manorunedited

third point of view
at the occulting halliwell manor
unedited

third point of viewat the occulting halliwell manorunedited

Phaedra Halliwell
The Youngest Halliwell

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, Phaedra kept her arms crossed and hands away from the old ouija board that their mother had passed down to them, something Piper and Phoebe had wanted to bring out.

After leaving Phoebe to change into her night clothes, she'd found the spirit board on the table around the time Piper was coming down the stairs and Phaedra was in the kitchen.

So honestly it was her idea for them to play with the board, Piper was quick to jump onto her first younger sister's idea, however it was Phaedra who was still hesitant.

"You guys know I don't like this game." Phaedra whined with her arms crossed over her chest, unwilling to play the game of spirits after having seen a horror movie a few weeks back.

The exact film being The Evil Dead, which had been honestly haunting her ever since she left the movie theater.

"It's not a game Phae." Phoebe almost immediately whined having always believed in the spirituality of the ouija board, yet not believing enough that it could effect them in a negative way.

"Is a game, isn't a game," Phaedra spoke before rolling her eyes and shaking her head, she honestly preferred when they excluded her from playing with the board because she was to young. "I still don't want to play."

"It's not real," Piper spoke up shaking her own head, amused at her littlest sister's fear of a spirit board that she knew was completely fake. "Phoebe just used to move the pointer."

Although hearing Piper completely throwing her under the bus, Phoebe quickly let out a partially dramatic gasp turning towards her older sister as she attempted to deny the accusation horribly.