Part 1 : COINCIDE EYES

Hey guyss, this is my very first. So in starting parts it might be little boring but dont worry it will go interesting eventually. If you are giving this novel a chance. I am really thankful♥️♥️

Dawn:-

As I was sitting on my study table and preparing for my first sem exams. I was so much frustrated as it was the first time that I had not prepared enough for my exams.
The next day would be given the sitting arrangements as two classes would be merged (one of my class and another class would be a year older students).

In school

As the second last lecture finished,the bell rung and the time came where half students of my class were transferred to another Class and a year older students(senior) would made to sit next to us, I was sitting on the fifth bench. My bench partner was a boy and as always it was annoying for me but it was just for the exam days so I have to endure it by anymeans. The reason I always dislike to stay with boys because in past they have made me frustrated and annoyed. No objection that still there were the good ones too.Everyone then got to know their desk and then get back to their respective classes.

Another day :
It was Monday, finally the first exam of mathematics and honestly it was my favourite subject. After one hour of completing my paper, the boy next to me started hitting the desk just for fun and I was hoping if the supervisor would notice but she didn't even heard the noise and it was so irritating for me as I can't even focus on my paper.

I sighed because I was an introverted who would never speak in front of whole class and still tried to ignore him and continued writing my paper instead of wasting my time on arguing with him.

The paper was finished and teacher collected everyone's paper. I was not sad as I was confident that I have scored maximum marks in mathematics but also scared a bit of other subjects exam.

Everyone was seated on the desk until the teacher left. I saw the crowd of students rushing towards the door. I sat until most of the students has left.

I stood up and I was just on the way to collect my bag from the locker where suddenly a hand touched my hand and I just looked up where my eyes met his eyes and I was so much lost in his eyes and I had never felt that way as I was not even thinking of looking anywhere else, for almost three second it continued and it felt like time has stopped ,the boy slowly take his eyes off me and turned around towards his friends.

I was so lost in that moment that I didn't even realized I was looking at him straight. I was just not sure what has happened to me. I felt little embarassed for looking at him straight. I had never felt such way ever,but then I walked silently towards my locker to pick my bag where my classmates started to tease me for fun as they saw the whole thing happened to me and that boy.

I explained them that I dont have any feelings for him as I was just startled and my mind went blank .

Otherwise they would tease me for that and also the whole school would have thought that I liked him and I did not want something like that to happen as I dont trust in love because what I had seen from the childhood about my family and relatives marriages.

Galina- my close friend took me aside from other classmate and told me that she could give me information about that boy because his sibling was also in the same class. I replied her I don't like him and it was nothing what she was thinking.
Somehow finally she believed my words and I really was not ready to be in relationship or love. I just wanted to focus on my studies so I could have a good future rather than doing fun.

THE NEXT DAY

I noticed that boy was sitting on the first desk of the same row as I was sitting. There was a quite distance yet I could see him clearly and Of course I was curious to know about him. I didn't even know his name yet . Okay, I was a bit more curious about him and I really dont know the reason. I think it was just an attraction due to which my curiosity was increasing to know more about him.

The four days has already passed of exams.

On fifth exam day,

There were two paper on the same day, out of which one has finished and other one would be started after fifteen minutes. And there my desk partner made another boy sit with us and I was literally so much frustrated as I was a girl sitting over there with two boys next to me, it was uncomfortable for me and he didn't even bothered to ask me first so I was about to speak because I was already much more frustrated of him.

But suddenly I heard a voice speaking "I would like to talk to you Luke".

"What do you want , Travis?" asked Luke (My desk partner) as he stood up from the desk.

Travis(I felt attraction with)seemed furious while taking Luke to another side and whispered something in his ears..
Truly I wasn't that interested because usually boys do often fight or argue for insignificant reason.
Meanwhile,I was trying to revise my concepts in my mind. But---

After some minutes,

Luke sent his friend back and he apologized to me for his behaviour and for sure he looked damn scared at that moment and it was like a whole change in his behaviour.

I was little confused about what happened but I was also happy that I dont have to feel uncomfortable and Luke apologized to me by himself.

After the second exam of the same day was completed

"Omg!!! Do you know what Travis said to Luke.
I bet you don't know about it"said Galina.

I could not hear because they were at distance from me. "But how did you know about there conversation Galina?" I asked

"Did you forget I was sitting there, though I made it seemed like I didn't even noticed what Travis said"replied Galina

Hey guyss, if you have been till here i really appreciate it❤️. Thank you and swipe up for next chapter😊