Jealousy

TARGET : 7 votes and 3 comments

My Sunshines. You all still dont vote and comment this will create more delay for next part. Atleast even if silent reader than just give a vote guyss :)

DD's POV :

The teacher called everyone to pair the students. There were 10 students in which 5 were girls and 5 boys. The teacher started pairing where Dawn was still praying that Travis could be paired with her.

Dawn saw and laughed when Galina was paired with the boy with whom she was so angry earlier. While in another moment making a sad face as she saw that Travis was paired with that middle girl from the three , who called Travis as her special one. Dawn thought in her mind being sad and angry at the same time" Why out of everyone senior has to be paired with her only."

While Dawn was paired with another senior of a different class. He said, " Hey, let us introduce ourselves." While Dawn was looking at Travis who was laughing with that girl. She becomes sad looking at them talking and laughing.

He said while coming in front of Dawn " Hey, my name is Jasper. What about you?" Dawn replied '' Dawn." Jasper replied " Oh, nice name." Dawn was again trying to look at them while the teacher said " start practicing the steps as shown."

Everyone first saw the steps and then started.

They had to dance more as a pair but not much touching each other. Everyone was learning by doing the steps. Dawn turned towards Jasper as a dance step and she was about to fall where Jasper held him. Travis stopped dancing immediately and looked at Jasper had her hands on Dawn's waist and still did not take his hand back. He was about to step forward but her dance partner stopped her by holding his hand and asked " Where are you going?" He replied " I just..." She said " Teacher has just gone but she would get angry if you leave now."

Teacher came and Travis stopped but was staring at Jasper continuously. The moment Jasper took his hands off from her. He took a deep breath and again continued practicing dancing.

While Galina and Aaron were looking at each other angrily. Aaron said " Apologize to me." Galina replied " For what?" Aaron said " Don't you know what had you done last time?" Galina replied "What did I did last time?" Aaron said angrily " Don't act too innocent and apologize to me now." Galina kicked on his foot and replied " I won't apologize until you don't explain."
Aaron said " You pushed me and made me fell down on ground now apologize and also for stepping on my feet. You are a girl and so I am respecting it and not doing the same to you back."
Galina replied " Then that day where was your respect when you were trying to kiss me. I know very well what type of person you are."
Aaron laughed and said " I...... and kissing you. Don't take yourself too much out of this world and so stop talking nonsense. You aren't even my type." Galina replied annoyingly " What do you think of yourself? I am not talking nonsense." Aaron coming closer towards her while dancing and says " Wait a second. I know now." Galina looked at him confused . Aaron replied " You are that type of girl who is trying to get my attention by trying differently. Since you would be easily come in one of my rejection list like others. So you are just trying to do it differently by showing that you don't like me and trying to annoy me just to get close to me." Galina pushed him which made him a bit of a distance and said " don't you speak rubbish. You're not my type a single percent and would never be ever."

Galina immediately went towards the teacher and went to the washroom. And by looking at Galina, Dawn knew something was going on because she was angry so she went behind her after 2 minutes by taking the teacher's permission.

Dawn went towards Galina and asked " What happened to you? '' Galina replied " That stupid boy." Dawn asked " That with whom you were so angry? What he did now?" Galina replied, " Leave him. I don't want to talk about him. He is idiot, stupid and irritating boy." Dawn said " Okay, don't talk about him and make your mood worse now. " Galina said " Lets go. Otherwise that teacher would also suspect us."