Part 2 : Emerged Desperation

Hey guyss,
I just want to inform you that I might have made many grammatical mistakes so do ignore it and enjoy the story.
Thank you♥️

"You are really something Galina, you are so proud and happy after overhearing other people conversation secretly" I replied.

Galina told that she had not heard it on purpose but they were so near to her desk that she could hear the whole conversation very clearly.

I told Galina that she should still not hear others conversation secretly.

"You are making it seem as I had done a crime by overhearing their conversation" said Galina.

I replied Galina that though it was not a crime but it was also not appropriate to over-hear others conversation secretly.

"Why are you now teaching me about moral ethics?" asked Galina.

I replied Galina that I was not trying to teach her anything instead just stating the truth.

"I was in such a hurry to let you know about what I had heard but you ruined my whole state of mind" Said Galina.

"I am not interested in hearing other people conversation" I replied (as I don't like to gossip and especially to those people whom I don't even knew that properly)

Galina said that their conversation must not even catch her attention if Travis had not mentioned about me and added that I would regret not hearing it.

"What! About me?" I asked Galina.
I was so confused as well as amazed at the same time,as it does not made any sense to me beacuse I didn't even knew Travis personally then why would he describe to Luke about me.

"Okay! Now this is what I am desperately wanting to let you know" said Galina.

I asked Galina if she was sure it was about me?

Galina asked me to let her know if I was lying earlier when I stated that I don't like Travis.

"How would I like him" I replied in a frustrated voice.

"That's why I am so much curious, if you don't even know him then why did he took stand for you" said Galina.

"What are you talking about? Make it clear to me" I asked Galina

" Speak the truth if you and Travis are in relationship " said Galina.

I told her that I was not interested in realtionships and infact I dont even know Travis ,so how would it be possible that I was in relationship with him?
And I told her to tell me from the beginning.

Galina in a teaseful way asked me if it wasn't me who was not interested in their(Travis and Luke) conversation before?

I told Galina not to tease me and tell me the whole thing in detailed way ,from the very beginning.

Now I was much more curious because it didn't occur to me prior about the reason why Luke apologized to me for his actions? And that too right after talking directly to Travis.

I though was not even interested in knowing about their conversation but there was something significant that I had missed out and I was really now so much desperate to know what had Travis told to Luke that he had immediately apologized for his behavior to me.

We got interrupted in the middle-

"Empty the class students" said our teacher.

Galina told that we should continue the discussion at her mother's shop.

We collected bags from the locker and went together in Galina's mother shop.

Where I first greeted Galina's mother and then we went inside the room where its wooden door creaked softly as I entered, revealing a cozy environment. Galina presented me a chair to sit.
After then -

"It was unbelievable that
Travis could use this type of words" said Galina and added that he looked like a kind of boy who was rebellious and it was so unexpected from him the way he spoke to Travis.

I told Galina to stop sugarcoating the words and get straight to the point.

Come on, I am stating the facts , he literally gave that cool type of bad boy vibes which is usually shown in movies" said Galina.

I replied her that she was exaggerating more than required.

Galina's Mother called her and again our conversation was interrupted and I felt so frustrated because this talk could have ended before if Galina had clearly stated about Travis and Luke's conversation before without overstating.

Galina came.

I clearly told Galina to state the whole conversation without making it more complicated.

"Look at you this much desperation" replied Galina in a teaseful way.

I really was so annoyed as I also had to prepare for my next day exam though I was really curious about what had Travis said to Luke that he apologized to me immediately. But I had already wasted a lot time of that day. So I just told Galina that I was leaving if she was not letting me know.

"Fine, I will tell you the whole conversation " said Galina smiling.

Hey everyone if you have come till here I really appreciate it and i would be motivated if you all vote, then soon the next chapter will be uploaded.
So do show your love guyss :)