Part 7 Dawn : Dont mess with me

Hey my susnshine readers,
I know this part was late but it was bcz there were not any votes and i was confused whether you all like this novel or not. But some viewers who came now they literally voted in each and every parts till last. And i am thankful to all my voters. I just want to conclude that guyss do vote if you all are liking it. So I know whether you want me to continue this novel or not.

Check todays part till end bcz this time i made the chapter more longer.

Target : 5 votes and 3 comments

DD's P.O.V :-

Aaron replied " Where do you get those stupid ideas. Me proposing her never. So stop your nonsense"

Daniel said making fun of him and laughing: "You are just proving that you could not make her apologize to you ."

Aaron replied with anger : " She would apologise and It would happen."

Daniel replied " Then why don't you just accept a bet. Are you terrified that if she won't happen and you had to pursue her ?"

Aaron said : " I would never pursue her. She ain't my type.I accept the bet. Just wait and watch my little stupid bro."

Daniel replied : "Travis had also listened. You have to pursue her if you loose."

Travis said : " Why are you both being so silly. Stop all this.She wont appologise and the result would be Aaron has to pursue her but he wont . He is not going to keep his bet Daniel."

Aaron replied : " Travis, instead of teasing me. Why don't you treat us today. After all you would be so happy today. She has hugged you infact."

Travis : " Of course, I am super duper happy. I won't forget about thst moment and the happiness I have felt its beyond the words. "

Aaron and Daniel looking at each other smiling. Daniel said : " There is some strong smell.But i cant understand what it is?"

Aaron replied : " It's the smell of love. Which he has experienced, you wont understand."

Daniel replied tauntingly " Like you would understand."

Aaron said : " Treat us,Travis. Ignore my stupid bro. "

Travis replied : " Let's go. Which place you both decide."

Daniel and Aaron replied together : " Our usual place. That's the best."

Travis said : " Fine, let's go "

Now they took the bus as they three lived little far away from their school. They reached near cafeteria and goes inside the café.

Travis, Aaron and Daniel took out the chair and then sat on it. All on different sides.

Daniel looking at Travis and Aaron thinking " They both are lost in their world. Am I the only one who is left without love. No way they both cant keep me alone and have fun alone."

Daniel said teasingly: " Travis getting lost in his thoughts is understandable. But Aaron where are you lost? Thinking about thst girl?"

Aaron replied : " Will you keep your mouth shut. "

Daniel said irritated: " Bros, we are here to have fun and enjoy. I understand that you both have fallen In love. But you cant keep me alone for those girls. Come on I came first then they have entered in your life. Its just starting and you both are doing this to me"

Travis replied laughing : " Stop your overacting. Keep it to yourself. Order soemthing first"

Daniel while ordering. Aaron said : " Who told you I am in love. You are out of your mind today."