Part 5 :Her Initiative (Locked together)

Target: 4 votes and 1 comment

IMP : Hey my sunshine readers, I am putting an outline or blurb of all upcoming parts on my Instagram story and reels before publishing on wattpad. So dont miss it out.
Instagram id : authordiva_

Also, i had put some pictures in btw of writing too so that you could understand the situation more

DAWN'S POV:

"What? Locked!" I asked surprised.

"Yes, so how hard you try it won't open until that sir himself open it from outside" said Travis very calmly like he don't even have a problem regarding it.

"You did it on purpose, you knew it from very starting that we both were locked" I replied.

Travis walked one by one step towards me more closer and closer by looking in my eyes while I was moving more backwards along with looking in his eyes and he said:

"You also didn't took my hand on purpose when I tried to help you still I didn't complained about it"

Now he put his hands on my waist and stopped me from moving more backwards came closer towards my face and whispered in my ears - "I was about to throw this pen in the dustbin and if you go more behind you might kick it."

This is what i explained before:

He throwed the pen, took his hand back from my waist and turned around and walked towards the teacher's deck while leaving me guessing-

"What! Was he about to almost kiss me?" I said to myself and also got in a shock that he tricked me well.

"I didn't knew before that we were locked but it clicked in my mind ,that when we heard some voice and you tried to stand up. Maybe that would be the only time he had locked the door thinking no one was inside and because it has been quite a bit time more so even if we knock the door he could not hear it" said Travis and added that he was also innocent in that matter.

"Innocent, my foot. You don't look innocent while trying to play tricks with me" I said to myself.

"But, what now?" I asked him.

"What ?" Travis asked me like he don't know what I was talking about.

"Don't you know what I was asking about?" I replied

"How would I know?" Travis asked

"Isn't it obvious to know. You said you were innocent but you don't look or behave like an innocent person now" I replied him this as a taunt.

"I am not an innocent person but the matter you were blaming me about in that case before I was obviously at no fault" replied Travis.

I said to myself-"I obviously knew now that you ain't an innocent person"

I asked him: "How should we get out know from this office?"

Travis replied "There is no way now, so we have to wait until tomorrow morning till when that sir who has duty of it or maam itself to open the door."