Should I Be Good This Year

"Tough situations don't last,

tough people do"

- Angie Thomas, Concrete Rose

Class had finally ended for the students at College Francoise-Dupont, but the whole day seemed to be dragging on for teenage model Adrien Agreste-- who had something to tell the important people. He could have said something at lunch, but Lila Rossi was there so that possibility was chucked out the window. For once he was able to have SOMETHING go his way—even if it's just being able to NOT have Lila in his room again.

After trying to hug Adrien and pushing Marinette Dupain-Chang out of anger and embarrassment. Lila sashayed out of the classroom, claiming to have some type of "important appointment with someone famous." Her words. Adrien races to the doorway (I mean like, his seat is like right next to the door so that was easy) before anyone else could leave.

"Adrien, please move," Chloe Bourgeois pleads, with her best friend Sabrina Raincomprix by her side. "Daddykins said that if I'm late home again, he's gonna take 50 euros from my allowance for every minute!!" she wines.

"Guys, listen," Adrien starts. "So yesterday at dinner, my father asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I said that I'd really like it if I was able to invite my friends over. Well, he gave me that look... but guess what he said." he says, trying to hide his excitement. Keyword: trying.

"Oh my God, Adrien I do not have the time for this! Just text me in the group chattt!!!" Chloe says angerly, trying to push Adrien out of the way but her skinny little arms didn't do anything. "Chill Chloe," Alix Kubdle yells from the back of the room, where she's still trying to get her stuff together.

"He said that you all could come over and spend the night because Uncle Gabriel is going to be away at a fashion show in Russia," Felix Graham de Vanily says coldly. "Uncle Gabriel doesn't want his spoiled little baby brat to be alone with his amazing cousin on Christmas," he sneered.

"Well, if that's all you needed to say, then I'm leaving!" Chloe is finally able to push Adrien out of the way and storms out of the room, followed by Sabrina.

A loud honk startles everyone in the room. "Welp, that's me," Adrien says. "Gotta run! Text you later, see ya!!" he declares to no one in particular, and runs out of the room to meet his bodyguard.

"That was kinda strange, not gonna lie," Alya Cesaire chimed, grouping with her best friend Marinette and boyfriend Nino Lahiffe. "But, hey. Mari here can finally make a move on Adrien!" she exclaimed, nudging Marinette with her elbow.

"Hey, look," Marinette says with her hands up. "I don't even think I still like him like that so..." "Yeah, like I'll believe that," Alya says, acting as if she knows Marinette better than Marinette knows herself.

Nino, walking behind both girls, was quietly evaluating everything. How much longer was this friendship going to last? He thought to himself. Marinette had changed, she had matured. Unlike Alya who had stayed the same person she was since 3eme. She was always babying Marinette like she was the same person she was in 3eme.

Nino didn't know how he felt about Alya. They had been dating for 3 years now, and he can't remember what drew him to her in the first place. What he used to see as attractive about her was now annoying. Alya was always trying to hang out with him, never letting him have time with the guys.

Marinette, on the other hand, had completely changed. Yeah, sure, she still stood up to people and she was still a "role model student", but she was more confident in herself. Less clumsy. She could talk to people without stuttering or getting all flustered. It was like she was a new person all together.

I wonder what's going to go down at this sleepover.

❅ ◦ ❅ ◦ ❅

Meanwhile, Kim le Chien and Alix were walking home from school, talking about what was going to happen over the break.

"So... Kim, do you think you're gonna go to Adrien's?" Alix asks nervously. Kim was leading and she didn't know where the heck he was taking her. "Probably, I don't know yet. If I'm free, then I guess, if there's nothing better to do." They turn into an ally.

"Hey, where are w-" Kim cuts off Alix with a kiss. What the fug, Alix thinks to herself. She pulls away from him, looking him in the eyes. "That was kinda bad, not gonna lie," she whispers. Stupid height difference. "Wanna try again?" Alix nods.

Kim backs Alix up onto the wall and leans in. At first, Alix was enjoying it... but as Kim gets more aggressive with her, she wants to stop and go home. She tries to pull away, but a hand comes to her throat. "Come on Alix... you know you want it," Kim whispers in her ear. "Kim, let go."

"Or what?" 

guys, im sorry i had to start this over wattpad wasnt letting me publish the next chapters and i have up to 6 done so it was getting on my nerves

love you guys sm and though im goin through this shit with my "friends" this app is whats keeping me sane so i love you all for that

Ali May

902 words