How Do You Say I Love You?

"There were different kinds of silences between us.

Sometimes, the silences meant that we know each other so well we didn't need words.

Sometimes the silences meant that we were mad at each other.

And sometimes, the silences meant that we didn't know each other at all."

-Benjamin Alire Saenz, The Inexplicable Logic of My Life

"Ok, you guys can continue," Chloe says to Adrien. "Clo, this isn't some game or joke or anything. Kim's done something that's gonna decide this chicks rest of life."

"Oh, really? What?"

"Chloe, chill. This is serious." Nino says. "Sorry," Chloe mumbles.

"Welp. Y'all are boring. Ima go," Chloe says. "Where's Mari?" "I don't know, why don't you text her?" Nino shrugs. "You're right."

Chloe: Yo

Chloe: Where are you

Marinette: Playing Uno with Alix

Chloe: Can I join?

Chloe: This shits boring

Marinette: You didn't let me finish

Marinette: playing Uno with Alix

Marinette: And Lila

Chloe: OMG WHAT WHY

Chloe: SHES LIKE

Chloe: INSANE

Marinette: IDK she asked and I said yeah

Marinette: She's rlly good she's won like 4 times already

Chloe: Rlly?

Marinette: Yea you still wanna play?

Chloe: Ig

Chloe heads towards Adrien's room to join the other two girls.

❆❆

After an hour (it sounds like complaining), both Kim and Alya were banned to the Land of Lame aka the den.

"I win!" Lila squeals in excitement. "Oh my god I can't anymore. This chick has won, like, every damn time with an occasional Felix. What the actual hell." Chloe says, throwing her cards down.

Everyone has joined the game of uno and Lila wasn't letting anyone win. They were starting to warm up to Lila and be more chill with her but-

The amber alert noise-thing goes off on everyone's phones. "Update: the snow isn't gonna let up till— oh my Jesus" Adrien says before anyone can take out their phones. "Adrien, bro. What happened?" Felix says pulling out his phone.

"Oh my God! Yess!!" He says, reading the screen. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!" Felix repeats, throwing himself onto Marinette, who was sitting next to him. "Felix, get off!" She laughs, trying to push him off her.