I Get You and You Get Me

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure.

I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times to much to handle.

But if you can't handle me at my worst,

then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

-Marilyn Monroe

With Alya and Kim banned to the den, and Marinette and Felix in the English boys room, all that was left was Adrien, Chloe, Nino, Lila, and Alix to sleep somewhere in Adrien's room.

Lila goes to lay down on the couch in front of Adrien's TV. "Oh no you don't, girl." Chloe says. "That's my bed."

"Chloe, you know I have a health condition where if I don't sleep on something soft, I can get spinal problems for the rest of my life."

Nino sighs. "God, Lila. We all know your lying and that you already have fucking scoliosis, so please. For everyone's sanity, just stop. You're not fooling anyone."

"But, Nino, I'm not lying."

"From the way I see you treat someone I see as a sister, why the hell would I believe you?"

"You don't know the whole story," Lila breathes.

"The whole story behind what?" Adrien asks, confused.

"The history of Lila and Mari," Nino says before Lila can say anything. A horrid look comes over Lila's face. He knows.

"Wha-" Lila starts. "Lila, Sabine told me everything a while ago. Marinette doesn't know everything and I don't think you do either." 

"How the hell would I of all people not know everything?"

"You only know what your mother told you, not what Tom and Sabine do, though."

"That doesn't matter."

"Mari wasn't the one who did those things, Lila."

"Yeah, no. She's just the reason he fucking did it in the first goddamn place."

"Ok, yeah. I'm done arguing for right now," Nino says, yawning. "We're going to sleep now."

"I'm not done, Nino."

"Oh I know your not, but I'm tryna sleep not gonna lie. Chloe, I guess you can come and sleep on the bed with me and Adrien." "Bro, what about Alix?" Chloe asks. "She can't sleep on the floor."

"Alright. Come on Alix. You can sleep on the bed to,"

"I swear to God, Nino. My bed is only so big." Adrien adds under his breath.

So this has been funnnnn

I haven't fucking published a new part in like a month and ngl that's my bad i fr need like a schedule or some shit to keep up and not leave y'all hanging like this

Anyway, as always, life's been a lot but I'm not tryna go on a rant rn soooo

I hope all of you guys are doing amazing and are ok bc i most def am not 😅

Anyways pt ii, I don't really have much to say unless someone wanna go and do my ap human notes for me

Don't die👍

=ALI=

453 words