I Don't wanna Move On

"where there is no imagination,

there is no horror."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Felix stops at the front of his door. He hears somebody crying in his room. Mari?

He knocks on the door.

Sniff. "You can come in."

Felix opens the door. "Mari, are you ok?"

"No Fathom. Why the hell would I be ok right now?" Marinette exclaims.

"Do you wanna talk abt it?" Felix asks, not trying to be a dick to his crush.

"Why the fuck would I wanna talk to you if all people about why the hell I'm not ok?" Marinette yells, tears running down her face.

"Oh my god, Marinette! Why the hell are you so hard on yourself?" Felix says, losing the will to be gentle with his words. "You have to stop this, Mari. People care about you believe it or not."

"That's easy for you to say."

"Marinette, stop. Chloe loves you to death. Adrien doesn't shut up about how you're such an amazing friend. Nino legit broke up with Alya because of you and Chloe, thank god for that. And ask Adrien, I talk about you so. Fucking. Much. I. Can't. People fucking love you and you need to realize that."

Taking in what Felix had just said, Marinette gets up from where she's sitting on Felix's bed and hugs him tightly. "I love you, Marinette. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you I. Love. You. So. Much."

"God, Felix. I just wanna go home."

"What happened?"

"I don't even know anymore. Alix might be pregnant. Nino and Alya broke up — and you know that chick isn't gonna let it up that easily. Nino and Chloe are gonna hook up before we leave and we all know something's gonna happen. Alix might be pregnant. I'm staring to think that Lila is a decent person — I'm going insane, really. And Alix might be pregnant!!"

"Ok," Felix says, taking in what Marinette just said. He makes his way to the head of his bed and sits down, gesturing for Marinette to sit next to him. When she complies, he puts an arm around her and she lays her head on his shoulder. "Lemme rephrase that. Are you ok physically."

"Physically? Well, I wanna sleep but I'm not tired. But also I don't wanna sleep because I've been having those fucking dreams again."

"What dreams."

"The stupid suicidal ones."

"Oh, Mari," Felix says, pulling the bluenette into a hug, but basically putting himself on top of her. "I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I've always had them, they're just getting more frequent now."

"Marinette, I promise," Felix pulls away from the hug but stays in his position on top of her. "Everything is gonna get better from here."

"How do you know?"

"I just do." Felix says, cupping Marinette face. "Is this ok?" He asks, leaning over her. "Lemme get comfortable."

Felix pulls back against the headboard of his bed. Marinette gets up and on top of Felix, straddling him. She cups his face, taking control. "Is this ok?"

"More than ok." Felix says closing the gap.

Haha I'm not writing that shit. L.

Anyways, I'm so sorry I haven't been on in a sec, lives been a lot ngl. But Melanie Martinez and GRACEY and Ruel have been getting me through this shit. 😁

I've been doing a lot better lately so dw.

Idk when ima publish the next chapter BUT Ik it'll be soon. The next one ain't that long.

Also fuck guys. They annoying asf when they play with your feelings. IF ANY ONE READING THIS IS A GUY THEN JUST STOP FUCKING WITH US CHICKS. LEGIT ITS SO EASY. DONT LEAD US ON. DONT TRY TO HAVE ANYTHING WITH US IF YOUR NOT GONNA BE FUCKING FR ABT YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS. GODDAMN.

=ALI=

641 words