Who Needs Him? I Could Give It A Try...

"Are you looking at me?

 Did you rub my lamp?

 Did you wake me up?

 Did you bring me here?

 And all of a sudden you're walking out on me?

 I don't think so. Not right now!

 YOU'RE GETTIN' YOUR WISHES,

 SO SIDDOWN!"

-Genie, Aladdin(1994)

Felix finally comes home from "hanging out" with Marinette. Hanging out as in "getting yelled at for how much of a jerk he is for inviting Lila to the party/sleepover-thing, over a cup of coffee and pastries."

"Felix Fathom Graham de Vanily, what is wrong with you?! Are you serious right now?" Adrien says as Félix comes inside. "Wow. Pulled out the full name, did we?"

"What is all this commotion? Adrien, Félix, why are you two arguing?" Amelie Graham de Vanily says, walking down the stairs to the landing, concerned for her Félix by Adrien's yelling.

"Nothing, mother, Adrien and I just wanted to play basketball outside and we couldn't agree on what court to go to."

"Outside?!" Amelie says, outraged. "Heavens no. Why don't you play in Adrien's room? He has a perfectly fine hoop in there!" Amelie exclaims

"We will mother." Felix smiles sweetly to his mother and goes to Adrien's room, Adrien not far behind.

"What is wrong with you?!" Adrien says once he closes the door.

"I did what I did, and I only slightly regret it"

"This is because of Mari, isn't it?"

Felix scoffs. "Fel, I see the way you look at her. She doesn't like me, and I don't like her like tha-"

"Yeah, one kiss proves that."

"Are we seriously going back to that? I'm sorry you know I am."

"Adrien, just shut up. You're the reason she broke up with me and got her heart broken. So, please, just shut up."

"Oh, and because she broke up with you TWO YEARS AGO, you have to invite Lila over? Her of all people. You know that girl goes out of her way to hurt Mari both physically and mentally?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Felix, you know I don't like Mari like that right?"

"You kissed her while she was dating me." Félix says calmly. "What?"

"You kissed the girl who was dating your cousin. You're a hoe, Adrien. That's why I invited Lila over." Felix storms out of the room.

❅❅

At dinner, Gabriel and Amelie were setting their expectations for the weekend.

"Adrien, Felix, Gabriel and I trust that you two will be on your best behavior while we are away. Now remember, Gabriel and I are going to be away till Sunday- back in time for us to be together for Christmas," Amelie says. "We will not be home when you two come home from school tomorrow, and as always at 6, all the... help... will be sent home so it will be just you and your friends."

"Till the next morning," Gabriel says quickly. "Adrien, you have proved to me that I can trust that nothing bad will happen. My room, study, and studio will all be locked along with all Amelie's rooms. Do not make me regret this, Adrien."

Gabriel stands up from his barely touched dinner and leaves for his studio. Amelie sighs.

"The nerve of that man," she says under her breath. "Adrien, please don't grow up to be like him."

❅❅

A note slides under Adrien's door. "What does he want?" he mumbles to himself, already knowing who it's from by the handwriting.

DoN't MaKe Me ReGrEt ThIs, AdRiEn

He laughs to himself.

Can I come in? Adrien writes back.

Walking down the hall to Felix's room, Adrien remembers the first time he was down here when Amelie and Felix moved in.

"So..." Adrien says going to Felix's brand-new room. "I saw how you were looking at Mari." "Why does it matter to you?" Felix snaps harshly.

"Because she's one of, like, my best friends. I could totally set you guys up!"

"Yeah right, like I believe that."

"I'm being serious," Adrien says, pulling Felix into his own room and closing the door. "Look, I'm gonna call her. Stay quiet."

Dial tone.

"Hello? Adrien, what do you need? Its late." Marinette answers.

"What do you think of my cousin?"

"Felix?"

"No, the other one, obviously," he says sarcastically.

"Well, he's...

Adrien slides the note under Felix's door. "I guess," he hears Felix yell from the other side. "That speech was something else."

"Real."

"I was so dead when your mom said to 'be on your best behavior.' she thinks were, like, 5 or something." Adrien says.

"Bro, have you seen how she treats me?! Sometimes she still tries to tuck me in at night!" Felix complains. "I'm so glad they're gonna be gone for a bit."

"You just wanna be in bed with Mari,"

"We don't talk about that." Adrien ruffles Felix's' hair. "She likes it when your hair is messed up."

"How do you know?"

"She told me."

"Yeah right." Felix scoffs.

"don't worry, I know what I'm doing. I've been in this game way longer than you have." 

heyhey!! well its been a week and i have no idea how i made it through but i did so props!!😁😁

 guys i really love the og animated aladin so that explains the quote. idk why but i hate the live action one i feel as if they mess up all princess movies when they make then live action.

i really dont have a lot to say rn bc im so tired but i hope you all stay safe and dont listed to them hoes-- they dont deseve you❤️

ali may

928 words