Maybe You'll Change

"You tell yourself, 

I am not my thoughts,

even though deep down you're not sure what that exactly makes you."

- Jhon Green, turtles All The Way Down

"Alix, are you okay? What's wrong?" Marinette asks, worried about her friend. "Yeah, no. I'm ok. I just really want to go home."

"Why's that?"

"I don't-" Alix cuts herself off by throwing up.

"Oh, ew! Oh my God, Alix, are you ok? Please tell me what's wrong!!"

"I can't."

"Yes you can, I'm here for you."

"I said I can't! Now leave me alone."

"No, Alix. I get that sometimes you feel as if you have this secret you can't tell anybody because they might judge you, but I swear I won't. You need to trust me on that. I know you'll feel a million times better after you tell someone."

"I'm sorry," Alix says, finally breaking down. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just can't, Mari. I want to know, but I'm so scared I just can't."

"Alix, baby, come here," Marinette says, pulling Alix onto her lap.

Marinette's ringtone goes off. "It's Chloe." She says, answering her phone and putting it on speaker. "Hey, girly, what's up?"

"Is Alix ok? Y'all've been gone for a minute."

"Yeah, no, she fine." Alix gives Marinette a grateful look. "Did Adrien kiss Felix?" she asks, changing the subject.

"OMG, he did! You guys should have seen it!! Thank God i recorded it!"

"Yeah, ok, Chloe? I gotta go, we'll be out in a sec, swear. Love you!!"

"Love you, too! Love you to Alix!!"

Marinette hangs up.

"Alix, you need to tell me what wrong."

"Are you gonna tell anyone?"

"Depends on what it is."

"Okay."

Alix takes a deep breath and exhales.

"I think I might be pregnant."

Okay... sorry for the short chapter, butttt...

What do y'all think of this monstrosity of a Miraculous Ladybug fanfic?

 Bro, I love this show so much I can't. Like, I love how its meant for like, 7 year old's and here I am being 15 and in love with this show more than my 7 year old niece is. Like, its not funny.

I also love how much depth this show has to it, like there are so many secrets this show has that you can legit do almost anything with the characters I just love it so much.

So what do you think?

=ALI=

374 words