History's About to Get Overthrown

"My last message would be to find your people.

 And to treat each day like a lifetime."

- Adam Silvera

"So, Adrien," Felix asks as he walks back into the room, Marinette following him. "Whad you do with those pictures?"

"I saved them."

"You WHAT!?"

"What pictures?" Marinette asks, clueless.

"Blackmail." Adrien says, ignoring Marinette. "I'm going to show them to everybody and make her leave."

GUYS, DONT DO THAT. BAD BLACKMAIL. THAT SHITS NOT RIGHT.

"Who are we talking about?"

"Your smart..." Felix says to Adrien.

"What can I say? I learned from the best."

"Answer me!" Marinette whines. "can't tell you right now. You'll find out when everybody else does." Adrien says before Felix can tell her what's going on.

"Felix, since your taller you can hang up everything. Me and Mari will make stuff."

"Ugghhhh... fine..." Felix says, walking into the kitchen to grab scissors.

"Do you like Felix?" Adrien asks Marinette the second Felix leaves. "I don't know..." she puts her head down.

"You know you do."

"Ehhh...."

"Girl answer me."

"I'm pretty sure I do, but I wouldn't want this time to end up like last time." Marinette says, looking up at the blonde French boy.

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, when we were dating, he didn't really act as if he was into me... and also... you?"

"Yeah, about that..."

"About what?" Félix asks, walking back into the room with 2 baskets full of craft supplies. "Nothing."

In 30-ish minutes, all the rooms were decorated. Felix backs up to look at the main room. "I did that."

"Hoe you know Mari did basically everything. All you did was stand on a ladder."

"Real." Marinette says, laughing.

The doorbell rings. "that's going to get annoying." Felix says, getting the door. Chloe walks in behind Felix, wearing a long beige trench coat with white diamond flipflops.

"Chloe!... oh. That's a nice outfit." Marinette teases.

"Girl, you know just my shoes cost more than your whole outfit."

"I mean like, obviously. I got this from Carrefour. And stitch onesies aren't that expensive."

"Well, that's angle so it's better."

Chloe takes off the trench coat to reveal a dusty pink silk two-piece pajama set. "Chloe. Ok I have two complaints," Adrien says.

"One, that is so tiny I can't. Get some pants on or something. And two, IT IS SNOWING. WHY ARE YOU WEARING A TANK TOP AND SHORTS!!"

"All of my pj's are like this, trust me."

The four get settled and the doorbell rings. "Adrien, you get it- I need to go change outta this damn suit shit." Felix says, running to his room. "god, Felix. I hate you."

"its your house!"

"Mari, can I get a piece of paper?" Adrien says, turning to his best friend.

"you know, Felix was right. WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME?! THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!!" Marinette falls over, laughing.

"I'm gonna kick you guys all out," Adrien says.

"yeah, right," Chloe says, rolling her eyes.

Adrien grabs a thick sharpie, a piece of cardstock, and a roll of duck tape and heads to open the door.

"you like him, don't you? Felix, I mean."

"i think so but..."

"Your not sure?"

"Yeah..."

"Wh-"

"WHAT?!"

Chloe gets cut off by Adrien's yell. They both race to where he is, both shocked to the cold air that hits them once they enter the room.

"what happpened?" a voice says from behind the two girls. Marinette turns around to see Felix standing there with red pleated fuzzy pajama pants and no shirt.

"Adrien, if you don't close that door, I swear." "I'm closing it goddamn"

"I ask again, what the hell happened?" Felix says, trying to ignore Marinette's Mavericking face. Marinette's phone rings. the caller ID shows Alya's contact. "It's Alya," Marinette says, looking up. Nino goes up to Marinette and dismisses the call. When did this man show up?  Marinette thinks to herself.

"Waitt...." Marinette says, connecting the dots that aren't really there. "OMG, You didn't!!" she exclaims.

"No, i didn't. not yet, at least." He explains. "We got into an argument. She mad that I'm so close with Mari."

"This is gonna be one hell of a night."

ok so yall are prolly wondering what the hell "mavericking" means. well... in 7th grade, one of my friends, tati, was dating this dude, maverick. long story short, bro was a bad bf, broke up with her bc some stupid shit, and to get back at him me and tati came up with the verb "mavericking"

it basically means "the act of turning in red as fuck"

well, that was a nice memory to relive

thank you to everyone on here thats helped me through the shit my ex is putting me through

CandycornChan   ladybugandchatnoir77  and LoveSquareShipper i love yall sm and i dont know what id do without yall 💕💕

welp, i gtg. srry for the wait on this chapter. its been alot

=ALI=

811 words