Food Battle: Chase vs Ripper vs Silas

I imagine this taking place a year after Total Drama: Around the World, where each of the former contestants are living out their normal lives. Anyways, this skit is based on the Smosh YouTube Series: Food Battle. In this skit, Chase and Ripper engage in a food fight, and they drag Silas into it because he was holding food just like them. Let the skit begin!

It was a lovely day out in town, where it was about the time where everyone was off work, and teens hang out at the mall after school. Meanwhile, we turn our attention to a mall food court, where two boys were sitting at separate tables, enjoying their favorite foods.

One boy, Chase, was enjoying himself to a delicious slice of pizza. "Mmm, pizza..." Chase said as his mouth was drooling from the taste of the delicious pizza.

The other boy, Ripper, was enjoying himself with some super spicy chicken wings with some hot sauce. He took one chicken wing and too, a bite out of it. His face then became red, and his eyes began to water due to the extreme heat that was packed into the chicken wing. This caused him to scream in pain and practically breathe fire.

"Whoey! Now this is what good food tastes like!" Ripper said as he looked at his super spicy chicken wing. "Without a doubt, these super spicy chicken wings are the coolest food in the world!!"

Chase then laughed at this while holding his pizza slice. "Seriously? A super spicy chicken wing? The best food ever?" Chase asked as he laughed. "Oh poor simple, Ripper. Everyone knows that pizza is the best food ever, especially when it had pepperoni and super gooey cheese. Plus, it's easily a fan favorite."

"What? Now way. Pizza is only a 'fan favorite' because people like you are stupid, and only pick food like that just so they'd fit in with the crowd!" Ripper said with a smirk. "My super spicy chicken wings however, are original, and gain much more attention than your greasy pizza."

Chase gasped dramatically as he looked angrily at Ripper. "How dare you!? At least my food doesn't make me have diarrhea just by one bite!" Chase said in anger at Ripper. "I should know, because I've seen your bathroom before and have seen you stay in the bathroom for hours after eating one measly chicken wing dipped in hot sauce!! It's a wonder how you haven't stinked up the neighborhood yet!!"

Ripper gasped as he felt offended by that. "Oh really? Who's to say that your pizza is as diabetic also! Especially with all that grease and cheese on there!!" Ripper said as he retaliated.

"Oh yeah!?" Chase asked as he glared at Ripper. "Well, there's only one way to determine who's food is better!"

"Oh really? And what's that?" Ripper asked as he crossed his arms.

"By a..." Chase said before he got sidetracked as he didn't really think on how in the world they could solve this whole ordeal, until he got an idea. "A food battle! We each compete against each other to see what our foods can do in a series of trials and challenges! That'll definitely determine which one has the better food."

"Oh, it is on..." Ripper said with a smirk as the two of them spat at their hands and did a handshake in agreement. Before going back to glaring at each other while growling.

While that was going on, two other boys, Silas and Zee, were watching Ripper and Chase fighting with each other. Silas was currently eating a lollipop while this was happening too, and Zee was just drinking a can of soda.

"What do you suppose they're up to?" Silas asked Zee.

"It kind of seems like they're going to engage in a Food Battle." Zee said as he looked at Chase and Ripper. "To determine which of their foods can do better."

Silas then shuddered from what Zee mentioned. "I can already tell that this will probably be ugly." Silas said as he took Zee's hand and pushed him away from Chase and Ripper as he tried to escape. "So for now, just back away slowly..."