BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Hello everyone, as I said during the latest chapter of my Total Drama World Tour: The Remix Book, I've been planning a big surprise for you all during the start of twenty twenty four. But first, I would like to say that I want to share my biggest gratitude to all those who see my stories and sharing how you feel about them, and it makes me feel happy to see on how much you love my stories.

I at first didn't think my Total Drama stories would work out in a way that you all would've wanted, but it really warms my heart to see that even though my stories aren't perfect, you're there to support me and help me with new ideas on what to write next. But, with a new year, it's time to add one thing I've been meaning to try out during this era, and it also showcases my gratitude towards you and how each of you commented on my stories.

So without further ado, I'd like to show you all a special surprise, about a book that I've been in progress of making after my Total Drama Around the World, Total Drama World Tour and this book as well, that also served as a gift to all who have come to see my stories and show case your own thoughts for each chapter I've written. Without further ado, I'd like to present to you all...

...

.....

.....

.....

....

.....

....

DISVENTURE CAMP: AT THE MOVIES!!!!!

My first ever fanmade Disventure Camp story, now in works! Heavily inspired by the fanmade Total Drama Web Series from Odd Nations Cartoons: Disventure Camp!

For the setting, this book will take place after Seasons One and Two of Disventure Camp, and before Disventure Camp: All Stars. In this book, Kristal, with the help of her assistants, Oliver, Marcus and Nina, invited eighteen new contestants for a chance to win one million dollars, by taking part in a series of challenges that take place at good old Camp Tipiskaw/Disventure. Only in this season, after being donated a generous amount of equipment from an abandoned movie studio, the campers are put in challenge that actually take place in movie sets from different genres, and the campsites, have all been equipped with good old fashioned trailers that actors use to both sleep, and get ready for when they're needed rehearse for the movies.

But the rules still stay the same: each camper has to give it their all to win the million dollars. They can make allies to get further into the game, or create enemies to try and take out competition. Only one winner can survive until the end of the season, to have the chance to win a brief case, of one. Million. Dollars!!

Featuring new players like:

Zachary & Helen: The Seemingly Perfect Wealthy Couple. With Henry as their assistant.

Angie: The Sensational cute pop icon.

Daniel: An action hero actor  who longs to relive his glory days in acting

Preston: A lifeguard who is....actually incompetent at his job...

Hiroshi: Longtime Rival to Zach and a hard at work, young fashion designer

Hayley: A girl who aspires to learn magic, but doesn't know that her spells may work?

Eden: A street smart trickster with a knack for causing chaos

Hannah: A stay at home mom of three

Pierce: A soft flower boy with a love for nature, baking and art. Also with him, is his mother, Delilah, who happens to own a bakery with her son.

Amantha: An English Teacher who loves to be organized

Papillon: A passionate artist that's full of mystery

Aria: A retired fire fighter and veteran survivalist

Hector: A Closed off mad scientist who...actually isn't mad?

Aaron: Online blogger and huge super fan of Angie

And Ethan: A man who tries to avoid relationships at all costs.

Now, watch as these eighteen contestants battle against each other, in a twice as long season, for a chance to not only become famous, but to also win a cash prize of one. Million. Dollars!!! Welcome all to....Disventure Camp: At The Movies!!!!

(Thank you all so much for tuning in to see my big surprise, and what's more, you can help this book by giving me your own ideas on what you would like to see in this story, whether it'd be unique additions to the story that are different from the original seasons of Disventure Camp, or possible story plot lines that you'd like to see each of the characters experience, which you can share with me by private messaging me, or typing out your thoughts in the comments.

This book is also inspired by Total Drama: Action, but I'll try making the story in a way that doesn't explicitly copy the season and try to be as original as possible. This book also showcases my own Disventure Camp ocs that are loosely based on Greek gods and goddesses. Anyways, thanks again for all your support and I look forward to sharing my new story with you soon, and to hear you share your thoughts on what you would like to see next. See you later 👋😊😊)

Disventure Camp belongs to Odd Nations Cartoons