Total Drama & Ocs as Hazbin Hotel: Your Fault

Just a little bit of a spoof that I thought of doing since I thought of trying something a bit different, and that is to make a skit with some of my ocs or some of my friends and their ocs, as characters from Hazbin Hotel. This also serves as maybe a potential idea to make the Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss AU from my cast list from earlier, into an actual story, in which the characters are casted as characters from Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss, both that are ocs that belong to me or my friends, or some that belong to Total Drama or Disventure Camp, hope you enjoy this mini skit.

Characters:

Mateo (My oc) as Charlie (But their personality is swapped with Vaggie's)

Emily (Oc of karateunicornalc ) as Angel Dust

Silas (My oc) as Vaggie (But their personality is swapped with Charlie's)

And....Cue Scene!!!

...

*In a limousine, Silas was seen hugging his knees and looking out the window when his clothes are ruined after a big fight from earlier, while Mateo sits next to him, glaring furiously at Emily. Silas sighs as Mateo's eye twitches at Emily, who can be seen amusing herself by playing with the car window roller repeatedly. But stopped after she sees Mateo scrunching his face at her*

Emily: ...What?

Mateo: "What?", "WHAT?!" What were you DOING?! *rips off bits of his hair*

Emily: *sighs* I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a "redeeming quality"? *does air quotes* Helping friends with stuff? *rolls eyes*

Mateo: Not if it involves turf wars that result in territorial genocide!

Emily: Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred. Ehahahahahah! *inhales* It wasn't that bad, anyway.

*Emily then proceeds to play with the button of the car window roller again, before being stopped by Mateo again after he throws an unfolded pocket knife and glare at Emily.*

Emily: Aw, come on! I had to! *brushes back hair* My credibility was on the line! I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was tryna go clean? It just throws out my entire persona! *Gives a smirk before placing her hand on her chest and posed*

Mateo: Your credibility? What about the hotel's?! *gestures a traumatized Silas before turning back to Emily* Your little stunt made us look like a f*cking joke!

Emily: *scoffs* No, no, no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made you look... uh, sad! And pathetic! Like an orphan... with no arms... or legs... Oh! With progeria! *Silas becomes more traumatized after hearing this and hides himself with his hood* Great! Now I'm bummed thinkin' about it! *starts looking around the limousine* This thing have any liquor?

Mateo: Can you please just try to take this seriously?!

Emily: *flicks off a dust bunny* Fine, I'll try. Just don't get your burrito in a twist, baby! *snaps finger at him while smiling*

Mateo: Was that you trying to be sexist or racist?!

Emily: *groans* Whatever pisses you off more. Is there seriously no liquor in here?!

Eeeennnnddd Scene!

I hope you enjoyed this little mini skit and if you're interested in this becoming a story of its own, let me know in the comments below, and stay tuned for more updates from some of my stories. Thank you 😊

Emily  belongs to karateunicornalc

Ocs Mateo and Silas belong to me

Hazbin Hotel belongs to Vivziepop