Ideas For Future Stories #1: Island Of The Slaughtered

(For this idea, this was based on a Total Drama AU known as: Island Of The Slaughtered, in which the campers from Total Drama are left alone by Chris on an island and are hunted one by one by a mysterious serial killer that lurks the island, with only seven campers surviving. A month or so later, Chris comes back with his crew in order to prove himself as a hero, little did he knew however, was that the ones who died on the island, became restless sprits who went out to get their revenge on Chris, and he has to try and follow their rules, or else he may be next. Overall, it's a really great AU with some great art detailing on how they died, and I recommend giving it a try. You can find Island Of The Slaughtered on Tumblr, by searching the artist and author of the au: eavee_ry.

Anyways, this idea is one of the ways on how I could make a sequel, spin off series, or a different separate series, with this one being a sequel, taking place roughly five years after Around The World. First, here's a little sneak peak with a trailer at the end. Hope you enjoy!)

Dark...cold...empty....that was what took the surroundings that he was in...that Silas was in as he was asleep...He felt his eyes slowly waking up as he noticed his surroundings. The young man got up on his feet in order to take in the atmosphere, feeling confused about where he ended up at.

"Where...am I?" Silas asked as he looked around with confusion. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

As Silas began to walk through the void he ended up at, he continued trying to call out on whoever could hear him, but nothing could be said, and nobody could be seen, even by just a few inches. It was too dark to see anything and there was no clear definition of where ended up at...

Just then, Silas saw a speck out in the distance, thinking that this time, he finally found someone. Silas rushed over to the speck to figure out on what it was, only for the color to be drained off of his face once he finally saw what it was.

On the ground before him, was that of another man that was Silas's age...Mateo...his boyfriend who he had been with for five years after certain events in a reality show, all covered in blood and looked to have been fatally wounded. There were bloody wound marks everywhere and was losing blood by the minute from his injuries.

"Mateo!! Mateo!! What happened!?! Who or what did this to you!?!?" Silas shouted as he rushed over to his lover's aid, kneeled to the ground and carried him in his arms, not minding that his clothes got stained by Mateo's blood. "Mateo, please!! Wake up!!!"

The wounded lover coughed a bit before weakly opening his emerald green eyes to face his lover's blue and black eyes, his voice having a few gasps for air from the wounds that were inflicted on him, and almost gargling as he spoke.

"S-Silas....r-run...." Mateo said weakly as he gargled in between his speech.

"Don't worry Mateo! I go and get help!! Just stay with—" Before Silas could do anything to help him, he felt himself falling down and down from the sky, being separated from his lover's touch and falling as if he was falling down from a cliff he jumped off of back in the Bahamas five years ago.

Silas looked around aimlessly as he hadn't have the slightest clue of what was going on, what kind of horrors are going on right now, why he found his lover all bloody and on the floor, or how he even got here. As Silas continued to look around aimlessly, his breath became short and was almost close to hyperventilating from the fear he had inside of him.

After it seemed like forever, he suddenly saw a nearby branch and grabbed it to prevent himself from falling anymore. After he grabbed it, the surroundings then took place of that of an old island he remembered five years ago. One that had haunted him since the days of the reality show was in ended, the show, known as Total Drama.