Ideas For Future Stories #5: Fanmade TDI Reboot Season 3 Sample

So after rewatching a few clips of Season 2 of the reboot of Total Drama, I thought to myself, what the heck? Why not try to make my own fanmade Total Drama Reboot Season 3. In this chapter, I'll give you a quick sample of what I thought for my fanmade season 3 story, which will also include a few extra players into the game, both that are some ocs of mine and a few ocs that belong to some of my friends. Hope you enjoy this sample:

At a familiar island in Muskoka, Canada, known as Wawanakwa Island, a middle aged man with black hair and a teal shirt was standing at the docks waiting for something or someone, as he was sipping some coffee and was combing his hair. This man was known as Chris McLean, who happens to be the host of his hit reality show: Total Drama.

Chris finished drinking his coffee, put away his comb and turned to the audience to face the camera. "We're back!! We hope you enjoyed our first and second seasons because I for sure did enjoy it! Last season brought on more pain and shock than our first season did, and it did not disappoint! If you didn't watch last season, then you for sure were missing out on some world class action, but here's a slight recap." Chris said with a smirk to the audience as he gave a recap of the last season. "Last season on Total Drama Island, our sixteen competitors came back for another chance to win the million dollar prize! Emma and Chase split up after last season and surprisingly didn't get back together! Ripper went from total bad boy to total softie after getting together with Axel, making them probably the most questionable couple that I've seen in a while. I mean seriously, did anyone else expect Axel and Ripper to be together? I sure didn't. Zee was as chill as ever, but we found out that keeping secrets wasn't exactly his strong suit. In an unexpected turn of events, our first season's first boot, Caleb, rose up and made it to the finals, and even found the girl of his dreams. Speaking of which, Priya started Total Drama as our first millionaire, only to be cut from the finals thanks to Julia's sneaky tactics. Julia and MK unexpectedly became friends, Damien was less of a scaredy cat from before, Nichelle actually became an action star, but threw it away thanks to some clever strategizing by Julia. Scary Girl tried to be normal but we found out that her version of normal, isn't exactly as friendly as her being scary. Millie ended up betraying her teammate, Damien's trust in a desperate attempt to get her team to win. Wayne and Raj were as goofy as ever, and Bowie had the juggle between cheating in challenges with Julia and MK and playing fair with Wayne and Raj, but everything worked out in the end after he was voted off after the merge of last season, and him and Raj made amends. In the end, in an unexpected twist, our finale consisted of our villainous social media influencer Julia, our kind heartthrob Caleb and of course, every goofy Wayne. It was a wild race for first, but Wayne ended up becoming our last season's winner and won the million dollars! And of course, a canoe."

"Now, in this season, we're bringing back all sixteen players back into the game for another chance to win one million dollars! But this season, I have a special surprise in store for both you and our contestants, but I'm not gonna reveal it, yet." Chris said with a smirk to the audience before then noticing a helicopter next to the island. "And here come our contestants now!"

The helicopter trap doors then opened, as dropping from the helicopter were sixteen of the original contestants, first falling was a girl of Indian descent, had a light blue shirt, blue pants and had a blue barrette.

"First up, we have our season one millionaire, Priya!" Chris shouted as the girl known as Priya came falling down from the sky.

"Curse my mom and dad for liking Total Drama so much!!!!" Priya shouted as she fell from the sky and screamed.

"Total heartthrob who was our first season's boot, but became one of our last season's runner ups, Caleb!" Chris shouted as a muscular teen of African descent came falling from the sky next, as he was wearing a pink shirt and light blue pants.