A/N + Mini Chapter

Author's Note: YALL I JUST REALIZED THAT THE CHAPTERS WERE ALL MESSED UP AND IM SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION!
ANYWAYS, HERES A MINI CHAPTER. Enjoy! :D
***
**
*
Dipper took Bill to Greasy's Diner, even though he was just there the other day. He didn't technically get anything, and he tried to avoid Gideon again, just because... well, just because. Gideon has changed a LOT and Dipper didn't know how to feel about it.
"Greasy's Diner?" Bill's voice brings Dipper back to reality. "Yeah!" He said, watching Bill judge. "Isn't this the place where Fez and Weird Eye met and like, fell in love?" Dipper felt himself frowning. "I mean, yeah. But that was like, three years ago. Bill, there won't be anyone there. And if there are, we can make a fake name for you." "Really?! How about Rufus?" Dipper laughed, which made Bill blush slightly and look away.
"Why Rufus?" "I don't know," he said and Dipper walked in, followed by Bill.
"Hey! What can I do for you two boys this morning?" "Uh, we'll get one table please," Dipper said as Bill put his hands into his jeans pocket. "One table coming up." She lead them to a booth in the back where a couple were enjoying a smoothie together.
"Hey PineTree, we should do-" he got interrupted by Susan grabbing a notepad. Bill raised an eyebrow. "What can I start you two of with?"
Once they had ordered, Dipper's mind kept going back to what he read last night.
So who the hell is Killian?!