Chapter 1:- Sudden closeness

Marinette's POV

Funny How I am not sick yet after fighting with the akumatized villain in the heavy rain for about 3 hours. I am worried about chat noir cats don't like water. I hope he is not Sick.

I landed behind him hearing the Song he always sings whenever he miss me.

"Little Kitty on the roof all alone without his lady" he sang while having a smile on his face.

"your lady is here kitty" dang did I just said his lady

"Hey Bugaboo You are not late today" he said with a smile I guess he didn't hear it thank God. otherwise he will tease me about it. Little did she know that he heard it.

"Hey chat" I Said with a Small Smile "and guess right I am not late anyways let's start our patrol shall we?"

"we shall my lady" he grabbed my hand and kissed it I giggled at it damn what's wrong with me today, usually I freed my hand before he can kiss it.

he also seem a little surprise by my behaviour but eventually let go of it and grab his staff I also grabbed my Yoyo and we both jumped in different directions to start our patrol.

After patrol we sat down at our usual favourite spot to stare at Eiffel tower and city lights. The atmosphere is fresh after heavy rain. I always loved this Place it always give me a peace of mind.

"I didn't find anything serious and You?" I asked without looking at him unaware of the fact that he was staring at me.

"I also didn't find anything Serious"

we sat in a comfortable Silence I was so busy to admire the city that I didn't notice when he shifts closer to me.

"The city is looking so beautiful today" I said with Pure admiration

"Yeah" I looked at him and Saw that he was staring at me he didn't meant by the city he meant by me.

I lightly blush" "Stop staring at me"

"Can't. I want to admire this beauty infront of me" he said with Pure admiration in his tone. It almost seemed like melody to me.

I feel my face Turning bright red matching my costume he obviously noticed it then he Shifts more closer to me I Tried to get away from him but he quickly held my waist. damn cat reflexes. He moved his face closer to me and said in his deep husky voice while looking in my eyes.

"Is Someone falling for me?" My breath hitched, eventually My eyes feel on his lips for a brief moment and then again at his eyes. Am I falling for him? I asked myself

"Are You falling for me my lady" he said again when I didn't answer god I never found him attractive before what Suddenly happened now It can't be true that I am falling for him.

"N-No" I mentally cursed myself for stuttering

he titled his head while Smirking "Why are You Stuttering then" I gulped my breathes turning heavy

suddenly I heard the sound of my earrings beeping means that I am about to transform back. Oh thank you so much tikki I will give you lots of cookies later.

I freed myself from his grip and hurriedly get up.

"I-I have to go b-bye" I immediately Swing My Yoyo and leaves before he can Say Something. god I feel So embarrassed Now. How will I face him again after this.

I landed on my balcony a minute later

"Spots off" My transformation wore off Tikki flew from my earrings and into my Palm. I give her a Cookie from my Purse. Then I sit in my balcony wooden beach chair (if that's what it is called) and went into deep thinking forgetting that tikki is here I replay Chat noir voice in my head "Are you falling for me my lady?" Am I falling for him I asked myself again. I tensed up thinking what if he was right tikki seems to noticed my tense expression because she asked

"Are You okay Marinette" She Said in a gentle tone

"Yeah I am okay" I said after a moment

"You don't look okay Marinette" she seem worried "what happened are You thinking about chat noir"

I sighed she caught me and said "yeah tikki do you that think that I am...Falling for him?" It came out like a question.

She finished her Cookie and then look up and said "well are you?"

"I don't really know tikki" I can't fall in love with him not after knowing that chat blanc Can return. it will be the end of world. destruction Power is one of the most dangerous power in the existence The Previous owners of cat miraculous always end up doing disaster even if it was unintentional and the Ladybugs always fix the damages but they can't fix a cataclysm Person that the miraculous of Cat has done, It always caused the disaster.

"What do you mean you don't know" tikki Said breaking My thoughts

"You know the reason tikki"

"But it has already been a long time since you defeated chat blanc" She understood the meaning behind my words

"It doesn't mean that it can never happen again tikki I can't risk that not after Knowing that he destroyed the whole world in just mile seconds." My words come out before I can control the tone of my voice. it came out Sharp.

"But you don't know marinette that It can happen again or not The chances are less than 1 percent"

"even 1 Percent is enough for me to believe that it can happen again tikki"

She was about to Say Something but I am not in a mood to argue about it I get up and walk to my room through the trap door. I changed my clothes and lay down on the bed.

"Good night tikki". I said in a Soft tone

"Good night marinette" She said laying next to My Pillow.

It has been months since the chat blanc incident happened but the nightmares of chat blanc still haunt me, every nights. No matter how hard I try to forget about them. It always stays like a tattoo In the back of my head, always. It seems almost impossible to forget about them now. It is so fresh in my memory like it happened just yesterday. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep knowing very well that like every night I will not be able to sleep peacefully.

______________________________________
1105 words well not a bad start :) next chapter will be out soon....
Stay tuned ;)