Chapter 2:- A change but good

Adrien's POV

After Ladybug left I was in deep thinking about what the heck just happened? Did I cross my limits? Did I do too much? she was Stuttering I never saw her stutter bebore it was so cute My thoughts were disturbed by my ring beeping I quickly jump towards Agreste Mansion and detransformed Plagg flew out of my ring I throwed him a Piece of camambert and throw myself on my bed while thinking about ladybug.

I suddenly tensed up when the image of familiar blue haired girl popped on my head And Suddenly I am Comparing Ladybug and Marinette. And how their Personality are alike even their hair and eye colours are same Why didn't I noticed it before?

"If you are done thinking about Your lady than go to sleep you have School tomorrow" Plagg said while burping eww! "It's already 1 am You have to wake up early remember"

I rolled my eyes and said "Yeah Yeah" and Suddenly a question popped on my head "Plagg You really don't think that marinette is ladybug?" I asked Knowing that it's 10th time this Week when I am asking this question to him.

he groaned in frustration and Said "I already told you that I don't know her identity and even if I knew I won't tell You" I was about to say Something but he cut me off "And If you asked me this question again Imma gonna throw You off the roof." he said in irritated voice and flew to his camembert Cabinet.

I sighed and lay down on my bed thinking about different Possibilities of how I would react if marinette is ladybug and how she would react if she get to know my identity she would probably faint I chuckled to Myself and then start to think about today's incident how I was singing and then Suddenly She showed up and said 'your lady is here' I Smiled then drifted off to sleep.

***

I was in dinning table in morning with my dad and nathalie Sitting beside him eating breakfast. It feels so good to not eat alone now but with family no matter how busy they are with their works they always find time to eat together as a family and asked me about my day, friends etc.

"Did You Sleep well Adrien" he asked

"I did dad and You?" I asked while eating my waffles

"Good" he Smiled

It's good to know that he is trying to change for me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw nathalie smiling seeing our interaction.

"Do you need a break?" Suddenly he asked making me startled at his question

"What?" I blinks

"I Said do you perhaps need a break I can see that you are stressing So much trying to balance between Chinese lessons, fencing lessons and School works" he Said honestly

I blinks I gave up being a model long time ago marinette is the one who encouraged me to tell my father that I don't want to be a model anymore and I am forever thankful to her for it.

I noded "Yes I think I need a break"

he Smiled and Said "good I am giving you a break then"

"For how many days?" I asked hoping that he will say a month

"For About 6 Months" he said and then smiled.

My Jaw drop I wasn't expecting this long

"really?" I asked after being recovered from the shock.

"Yeah" he nodded "you worked hard for the past few months you deserve it. So for a Proud of you gift I am giving You 6 Months holiday and In this months You can do whatever you want to do. You can go out with your friends, you can eat anything You want to eat, Spend as much money as you want, have a sleepover, have a vacation anything you want.