Chapter 15:- Shock

Adrien's POV

Shock. Shock. Shock.

I can't believe just what did I heard.

I saw marinette turning pale hearing what lila or cerise said about her still hearing voices.

What does it mean?

She ignored her and started to walk towards her house but just then she started running in opposite direction shaking her head violently like she is resisting something that is taking control over her. But what?

I was about to follow her but Luka grabbed my hand stopping me. I look at him, he shaked his head at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Leave her alone for sometime. Right now she won't talk to you or to anyone else right now. Leave her for a while. Trust me." He said placing his hand on my shoulder squeezing it.

I exhale the breath I didn't know I was holding until now. I nod my head at him.

"Did you know anything about what they were talking about?" I said raising my eyebrows at him demanding an answer he clearly knows about

He hesitated for a second "adrien, that's not my business to tell you this. You know now that they have a past together and that's why lila hate marinette." He swallowed "I can't tell you much about it"

"Did she tell you about all this by herself?" I said feeling a little hurt that she told him about it and not me.

"She had to adrien. Do you seriously think that she won't tell you about this? She do. but we found out something together about us related to eachother so she did. I connected the dots and now I understand now."

"Who is giselle levitte?" I asked remembering marinette talking about this name and that it's her name

"You have to search it up I guess."

I was about to say something but then I heard Mylene, Ivan, Kim and max talking about giselle.

"Who is giselle levitte and cerise Bianca?" Mylene asked confused

"I don't know but when I was a child, I heard something about levitte. They were so rich but something terrible happened to them I don't really remember" Ivan said shrugging his shoulders

"Hmm, I also heard about them when I was a child. they had two daughters. The second one was adopted I guess. Everyone used to say they were a happy family until everyone saw the news and found out that, they are everything but happy?" max shaked his head "no"

Everyone was whispering about what they've heard just now. Gossiping about it.

Kim was about to say something but he got interrupted by a loud noise coming from Eiffel tower.

We all look at the Eiffel tower and saw an akumatized villain destroying everything.

I look at Luka. He nods his head at me.

I found a hidden spot and transformed into chat noir.

Within minutes I found myself at the Eiffel Tower infront of the villain. The villain was a woman wearing a ridiculous suit paint in red and purple with the same purple and red mask. Ladymoth is running out of ideas I guess.