Chapter 18:- Drama

Marinette's POV

Something is wrong. Something is definitely wrong. I can feel it. I can sense it.

School is over and as I walked down the stairs towards the exit of the school with Luka, Zoe, nino and adrien I feel that strong feeling that something bad is going to happen.

I feel so heartbroken the talk with alya was so heart wrenching. I cannot imagine my life without her but it was supposed to happen I guess, for my mental health.

I sighed trying to convince myself that the decision was good for everyone.

I waved at Luka, Zoe and nino as they leave together to their house. It's just me and adrien now.

"Tiring day was it?" Adrien said looking at me

"Yes" I remarked

He chuckled and shook his head at me

I looked in front of me as I feel someone's stare at me and I saw Eva Levitte staring at me with her back against her car and her hands inside her jeans pocket.

"Shitty now if you ask me" I muttered

Maybe he heard it because he looked at me confused then he followed my gaze and saw what I was staring at. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw him squinting his eyes and then he said something unexpected.

"Wait isn't it Eva Levitte?" Adrien said like it was the most normal thing in the world

I look at him shocked by his words how the hell does he know who is Eva Levitte? until- wait did he researched about it? But why?

I looked at Eva to still see her staring at me. How the hell did she found out what school I go to?

I scoffed and turned away to the street that leads to the bakery.

I heard footsteps behind me and immediately knew whose it was.

Eva grabbed my hand stopping me in the middle of the street.

"Giselle, at least let me explain everything to you. Please." She said begging me

I was about to say there is nothing to explain but I controlled myself. Giselle Levitte is dead.

"I am sorry miss but I think you got the wrong person I am not giselle I am marinette dupain-cheng. The daughter of the famous baker in Paris." I said explaining that she misunderstood me for someone else

She shook her head "No, stop lying. You are my daughter. You are giselle Levitte. Please, just let me explain everything to you." She said with tears in her eyes

"I am sorry. I am so sorry for leaving you like this. I didn't mean to. I have my own reasons just let me explain. Please." She said with tears flowing down her cheek now. Grabbing my hand tightly like she is afraid that I will disappear any moment

My breath trembled in my throat making it difficult to breath

I was about to say something when suddenly out of thin air dad appears infront of me. Shielding me from her. I look up at him to see his stern expressions.

"I think I told you to stay away from us" he said with his unusual frightening voice

"Tom please" she pleaded

"Don't make me call cops on you Eva." He look at me and gesture me to leave

I nodded my head slightly. Unsure. And then left from there as Eva started to stop me from leaving but dad handled it.

I was outside the bakery and was about to walk inside but then suddenly my chest began to ache. I hold my chest to stop the pain but it only increased. My head began to spin wildly as a tightness in my chest worsen. My hands started to tremble.