Chapter 10:- Drinks together

Marinette's POV

I was 15 when I drank for the first time moreover with luka in his house. We both were having a sleepover together. Juleka was with rose having a sleepover and his mom was out of town for work. So it was us only. It was also his first time though. We finished 5 bottles and were so high we can barely stand on our feets thank God we weren't in club that time otherwise we will ended up hooking up with someone. It was 14+ drink and we were already 14+ so we drank. It was after our breakup but we were still friends we both were having a bad day so we decided to drink but nothing happened between us which I am so thankful about. Although I found out a few days ago that he's my stepbrother, it would be so weird that we dated eachother and then breakup and after that found out that we are actually step siblings? god it's so embarrassing.

He is my drinking buddy we always drink with eachother but only rarely or when one of us is having a bad day.

But now here he is in my house with beers on dining table and with a glass in his hand drinking.

It's currently night time. My parents are out of town for a cooking competition and they will be back after 3 days so we decided to have a sleepover here and to sort things out between us.

We both were kinda avoiding eachother these days because duh we just found out we are step siblings. It's so hard to believe that our parents were having an affair with eachother and coincidentally it was his mother and my shitty biological father not that I am surprised.

We both were taking our time so we can process everything and now finally we are ready to talk about it. So here we are drinking beer to relieve the tension in the air.

"So" he puts his glass down and look at me

I also looks at him after putting my glass down

"If my mother and your father have an affair before so I don't think tom is your real father right? Because I think he can never cheat on Sabine like ever."

He calls my parents by their names now because they told him to do so "You are good at guessing but yeah he can never cheat on Sabine and also they are not my biological parents I am adopted"

This shocked him even though he already guessed it "so who is your real parents?"

I hesitated before telling him the truth which I never told anyone "the levitte family are my biological parents"

It took him a minute to process my words "Eva levitte and Claude levitte are your parents?"

I nods my head before picking up my glass and took a sip of beer

"So your real name is giselle levitte?" He said being shocked now

"Yeah" I nods my head at him again

We both are silent now I know that he can't believe that I am one of the richest man's daughter in the world who topped the charts ten times every year in row of 'most richest person in the world' in 90's.

But like they say wealthy life is a traumatizing life because you never know when your parents going to fuck up your life and I feel it too much

"B-but I t-thought you were dead? I mean giselle levitte I thought she was dead" He stuttered for the first time I ever saw him

"It was a rumour Luka. A rumour. The police never found my body. They thought they killed me before running away with their lovers but I was still breathing at that time before the dupain cheng's found me and rushed me to hospital. Everyone thought they killed me and I died but no it was a rumour that giselle levitte died by her parents hands. But she is still alive and she decided to never show up infront of the world ever again" I said then I picked up my glass and drank it in one go before filling it again